Chapter 5

'WHAT?!!!" was all I thought in my head as the water in my head splurted into the face of my bestfriend. I didn't even care that I had just done that. I sat there with a my eyes wide staring at him with my mouth hanging open like a fish.

Blake's eyes lit up with amusement as he took a look at Kathy's face drenched in water. He chuckled silently and then had a full blown laugh feast began.

Liam couldn't help himself either, he took one look at his precious girlfriend and joined his cousin with laughter. 

"What the hell was that for?!" Kathy growled

I took my eyes of Blake momentarily and looked at Kathy, my beautlful bestfriend had water cascading down her furious looking face. Just then did I realize what I had done to her. " Oh my God! I'm so sorry" I  said taking one of my tissues out of my backpack and lightly damping all of the water off her face.

"Its fine" she hissed. She leaned in closer to whisper in my ear " I would freak out too if Blake were to ask me out on a date" she smirked as I blushed.. again.

By this time the laughter died down as both Liam and Blake were cletching their stomach because it hurt too much to keep laughing. As Blake wiped a tear off his beautiful god like face he turned to look at me and said " So about that date.."

My eyes became wide opened once again at the thought of Blake and I going out on a date. I mean Blake is one of God's freaking beautlful angels, what would he want with a fatty like me?

" I uh.. i have to think about it "i muttered 

"What?! WHY?!" Liam and Kathy said. Kathy still holding the tissue patting her face turned to me, grabbed my arm, took both our backpacks and escorted me outside. Leaving Blake there stunned to my reaction.

Kathy took me into the one of the girls restrooms around the school, she took me to one of the restrooms that didn't have girls crowding it.. aparently no one went in there because there was no mirror and if there was no mirror then none of the blonde stick bitches would be there.

She opened the door and pushed me inside, no one was in there so she unleashed her fury on me.

" WHAT THE HELL" she looked at me angerily

"what is it?" i asked... mostly because I didn't know why she was mad, but I mean I did just spit water in her face but that was so 5 minutes ago.

"When Blake freaking Williams asks you to go on a date with him.. YOU FUCKING AGREE" she was defintely angry

"I don't think he was serious" I answered truthfully

"Well give him a chance because you haven't been on a date ever since you were born." she said

" I know but doesn't it seem a little fishy because all of a sudden Blake takes notice of me? I mean I'm even his fucking neighbor and he doesn't notice me" I said realizing that it was kind of true

" Well maybe its because of the way you look today." that hurt alittle " I mean its probably because of the way you always  dress, a hoodie and jeans now that your actually wearing clothes a normal girlie would wear and look fucking cute, he takes an interest in you."

I let what she said sit in as I sat in my last class of the day 5th hour Psychology, being a senior if I didn't need the class to graduate then I wouldn't take it. I sat in the corner of the room like always while Blake was in the back he probably didn't even know we had the same class together. Maybe that will change  I mean I did dress differently today... and I began to think what if I acutally go on a date with him? how would it go?

BLAKE POV

Kathy took Olivia and their things and walked out of the Cafeteria. I just sat there shocked.. I mean no one and I mean NO ONE  has ever hesitiated on going out on a date with me. I mean I'm the freaking Quarter back and Captian of the god damn football team and to think a fat ass like her were to even blink at the fact that I would ask her out on the normal basis would be like a reachless dream to her.

But I knew that if I wanted that money I had to at least to try to get her out on the date. Liam looked to me  in disbelief and wondered to himself probably " I wonder why she wouldn't want to go out on her first date.."

"Hey Liam.. has she really never been on a date before?!" I asked not really believing what he said...

"Yeah.. she has always been insecure with herself because no one had ever asked her out on a date before."

Why the hell was she really unpopular. I mean despite the fact that shes fat and insecure but shes never been on a date before? why the hell would Cole choose her out of all the people in this school.

DDDIIINNNNNG DDDINNNNGG

The bell rang.. Psychology my last class of the day.. maybe I could ask her out after school or when I see her again tommorow..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That idiot seriously doesnt even know she even exists! ~ rozzy