Chapter 13

OLIVIA's POV

He brought his lips to mine, I was shocked at first but the kiss felt so natural. I let him continue he had his hands cup my face but moved it to my neck to pull me in closer. I realized what we were doing once he had bit my lip asking for entrance in my mouth,I pulled away and pushed him back. I touched my lips with my hands, that kiss was just simply amazing. There were sparks and even though the kiss was over my lips were still tingling.

The look on his face was priceless when I pulled back, his face was in utter confusion battling himself mentally. Once he composed himself he started talking to me again

"Olivia I'm so sorry I did that, I don't know what came over me" he said walking in circles with his hands grabbing a fistful of hair.

I knew at that moment was do or die, I needed to be bold and stand up for myself. No more little nice and honest Olivia. "Well I'm not sorry at all" that saying I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and brought him down to my height and kissed him. This time I was in control, I nibbled on his bottom lip practically begging for entrance and he happily obliged. Our tongues danced continuously until both of us pulled back gasping for air.

"Wow" was all he muttered

I chuckled "ditto"

There was an awkward silence again. I'm seriously fed up with Blake and his antics, what did he want from me?

"So where does this leave us Blake? I mean yesterday you basically told me that I'm fat and I need to lose weight but then you go around and make out? I don't get it" I told him

"I don't know Olivia, I mean yesterday I made a mistake and I wanted to make up for it with this " he said gesturing to the picnic. "When I saw you in that light... I don't know what came over me.. you just looked really beautiful."

I looked him in the eye and I could tell he wasn't lying this time... "Could this be our make up date?" he asked earnestly his eyes pleading with me.

I brought him back down for another intense kiss "yes' I said breathlessly. He looked up at me in disbelief.

"Really?"

"Yes" I said smiling

"Why? I mean I was seriously so stupid and rude the other day, why forgive me?" He asked holding me in his arms

"Well because..."

"because why?" He asked curious as he kissed the tip of my nose

" because you looked like you really tried hard to get me back and for a guy to do this just to get a girl takes a lot of effort"

"Well you're not just any girl" he stated

I blushed "You're such a loser"

"I'm your loser then" he winked , when he realized what he said he started blushing

When things started to cool down we sat on the blanket, drinking the apple cider and eating some of the snacks he laid out. We just sat there holding hands gazing at the stars.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The perfect date" I told Kathy on the phone. I was explaining to her the events that were happening last night, I couldn't help but blushing profusly everytime I thought about it. Blake and I were a couple

flaskback: "so...are we dating?" he asked while he was laying his head on my lap with our fingers intertwined.

That caught me off guard "www-hhat??" I asked, obviously disoriented by his question