Chapter 24

BLAKE'S POV (don't hate me lol)

IMPORTANT

After contemplating on what to do next I decided to change the scenery to a country club. Once I finish this chapter I plan to edit the previous one so it could make sense 

Olivia was looking hotter than usual, that dress made her curves look sexy as hell. I knew I was staring at her too long when we both made eye contact with eachother. Man I haven't seen her since our makeout session and I can't wait to do it again. 

"Man, is that Olivia?" Andy said 

"She's looking hot" Cole said 

"Man Peter and Olivia look like a great couple" Dylan said

And thats when I noticed Peter, my girlfriends twin brother. They did look like a great couple but she would look better with her wrapped around my arms. 

"Ahem..... ahemm... AHEM!" a voice suddenly screamed into my ear.

"Baby, could you pour me some drinks?" Elise said.  Damn it, I totally forgot she was even here.

"Uhm sure" I said looking back at the door, but of course they were gone. 

"Babe, hurry I soooo thirsty" she said leaning into my ear in a seductive tone. 

Man this is defintely not the damn time to think about this, I want Olivia back. 

"Hey Cole will you get her something to drink" i said, literally moving Elise out of my way in search of Olivia.

"Yeah sure" I heard him say while i was walking away 

"Babe!!!" I heard Elise whine as I was going even farther but it didn't even matter. The only thing filling my head is thoughts of Olivia. 

I keep poking my head out in the sea of people to find her but its useless. I should've known better, every year my parents have this New Year's Eve party and invite too many people to count. 

Feeling too stuffy in the ball room i went outside to get some fresh air and there she was... Olivia, too beautiful. She was standing near the pond with the moonlight's rays on her, making her look like an angel... as I stepped closer she must've heard me and turned. There was a light wind that moved her loose curls. As she tried to move her hair back, I must've died right then and there, its was picturesque. That moment was one for the books, she looked absolutely stunning. 

It was like we were frozen in time, looking at each other for what seems like forever.

Until Olivia sneezed...

"Damn it!" I heard her say to herself 

I couldn't help but chuckle. I reached for a hankerchief in my pocket and handed it to her

"Thanks" she said not looking me in the eye

Holding the hankerchief to her nose she started walking away from me. I started walking with her and she pick up her pace and so did i.

"So where yah headed?" I asked looking at the side of her face 

She stopped her fast walking 

"Oh.. where was I going?" she asked herself looking clueless

"If you didn't know where you were going then why did you start walking?" I asked a little amused 

"Uh... don't you think it's a little awkward?.." she looked at me with puppy eyes stepping a little further away from me