Host! Sanji x Rich! Chubby Reader

(A/N: this is a modern AU! Sanji is working as a service for ladies as their boyfriend like a host! This is also a crossover of Ouran Highschool Host Club!)

(Y/N)'s POV

Hi! I'm (Y/N) Haninozuka, I'm a rich woman but I'm not spoiled, I have two younger brothers which are Mitsukini and Yasuchika. They are studying at Ouran Academy where I also went to when I was a high school, now I'm in college and I was in my apartment. Now I'm feeling lonely, I was alone, and fun fact....my boyfriend, Eustass Kid broke up with me the other day. It's not my fault he said but I knew he loves thin girls from the start....he is kind of a douchebag but he has his reasons. He loved me but I think he's feelings disappeared, I am grateful for what I had with him. He loved me right, but now I think it's time to let go. I've been crying and I don't have someone to talk to in such big apartment, so I called Nami-chan and she offered me to look a host for me to be happy or at least speak to. My brothers....are probably busy with school.

"BoyfieVice? Nami-chan really is weird to have some friend working in here. But I won't judge.....Mitsu-chan also works as a host in their club..."I said and clicked the person who Nami-chan recommended.

"I said and clicked the person who Nami-chan recommended

"Sanji Vinsmoke-san? He's pretty...no he's super handsome...."I said and I blushed, he smokes...so yup, like Kid does! Surprisingly, the shop is a minute away from my apartment....it must be a big shot of shop if it's around here.

"....he's mostly unavailable due to his fans swooning and taking their time on him..."I said as I smiled, I was lonely sure but I was still slightly happy. I smiled when I heard the doorbell ringing so I went there and I was greeted by....that handsome young man who brought flowers to begin with.

"So you're Nami-san's friend? I'm Sanji Vinsmoke....as you already know"the guy said as I smiled and nodded, I thanked him for the flowers and I gestured him to go inside.

"I'm (Y/N) Haninozuka, make yourself at home, Vinsmoke-san"I said as he chuckled

"Just call me Sanji, Mellorine~"he said and I nodded

"Then Sanji-kun is okay?"I asked as he nodded while he looked at my apartment

"So what would you like to do, Mi'Lady?"Sanji-kun asked as I looked at him

"Just....talk about life and things, if you want"I said and Sanji-kun nodded while I sat in the opposite direction of him

"You know I'm already working as a host....and I'm also a student at One Piece University, in the Culinary Arts Department"Sanji-kun said as I widened my eyes

"One Piece University? I-I also go there, in (Your Course) Department. Well anyways I'm 20 years old, second year college....and that's all about it"I said and Sanji-kun looks at me, he's so interested....of course he's a host.

"Have you gotten a boyfriend, mademoiselle~?"Sanji-kun asked as I nodded

"H-he's now my ex boyfriend....he broke up with me not too long ago"I said then Sanji-kun looks at me