Jealous Boyfriend! Eustass Kid x Girlfriend! Chubby Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

Hi my name is (L/N) (Y/N), I'm in the Kid Pirates which is Eustass Kid-kun, I'm more like his left hand woman while Killer is his right hand man. I have eaten the Ōkami-ōkami No Mi, meaning Wolf-wolf Devil Fruit, I'm a Zoan Type. I can transform into a wolf, a big wolf, like the Alpha wolf. I can really transform into one whenever I need to fight or protect someone. Yes, Eustass is my boyfriend, yes I accept his arrogant like nature. 

(Author's Note: not my art, it belongs to the person in Google

(Author's Note: not my art, it belongs to the person in Google. It looked so cool! Also this was before Wano Arc!)

This is my appearance when I am in wolf form, me and Eustass talked in the auction venue. 

"(Y/N), looks like your half sister came with the rest of her crew"Killer said as I looked at him and saw Robin-nee, she and I met in a pirate ship and I considered her as my older sister. 

"It's quite difficult to not greet her yet....since Eustass will surely get mad or something"I said as Killer nodded

"You should really look after your back, he can listen to us right now though since he is quiet"Killer whispered and I looked at my boyfriend who was staring at me and Killer, I gulped and nodded. He doesn't show affection to public but if he gets pissed off, he will throw a tantrum like a little kid. Eustass pulled me closer to him and Killer, I can see him smirking kind of in his mask!

"What were you talking about with Killer, (Y/N)?"Eustass asked and I sighed

"It's about Robin-nee, she and her crew came here"I said as he clicked his tongue a bit, the auction took place and a lot of things happened. Mugiwara no Luffy, the captain of the Straw Hats, where Robin-nee found her true comrades, punched a Celestial Dragon, honestly, I would do the same but I won't trouble my crew as well. 

"This is getting interesting"Eustass said with a smirk and I nodded

"Let's just go before we get cau----and there he goes"I said as I sighed and Robin-nee looks at me

"(Y/N)-chan, I didn't knew you were here, well, I should've noticed since you're with Eustass Kid"Robin-nee said as I nodded

"He got involved yet again.....this is not in our list of doing in Sabaody Archipelago"I said and she chuckled then Black Foot Sanji then appeared and handed me an out of nowhere rose

"What is your name, Madamoiselle~?"he asked as I smiled

"My name is (L/N) (Y/-----"I was cut off by someone carrying me and slapping the rose away from my hand

"She's my woman"I heard Eustass' voice which made me sigh

"Let's go, woman"Eustass said as he walked away from Robin-nee and Sanji-kun who looks bewildered, I waved apologetically and Robin-nee smiled then waved back. We fought our way back to our ship, I sighed since I was supposed to make friends but Eustass just had to step in.