Famous Model! Cavendish x Neighbor! Chubby Reader

(A/N: This is in modern AU, where Cavendish is a famous model/singer and reader-chan is his neighbor)

(Y/N)'s POV

Hi my name is Trafalgar D. Seraphina (Y/N), the cousin of the famous doctor in Japan, Trafalgar D. Water Law. I am 25 years old and I am a English tutor, I am neighbors with the most annoying and most narcissist ever! He is the famous model/singer in all Japan, and I hate him personally. He gets all the girls but not me! Like I said before, I hate him not because of this but because every time he has a delivery, since he is so busy with his work. His mail and packages are all dumped into my apartment, yeah, like literally. I am clearly saying it to him every time that ship the packages and mails to HIS office and not his apartment, yet he ignored me and the delivery guy who was named Bartolomeo pitied me. This day is today, the usual routine. 

"A PACKAGE FOR MR. CAVE-----"before Bartolomeo finished his sentence, I opened the door in annoyance

"Sup, Bart"I said and he nods while he gave me a big package....just what the heck is this?

"What the fuck is this huge thing he ordered!?"I asked and Bartolomeo looks at me nervously

"And here is also your package, Ms. (Y/N)"Bart said as he let me signed my package and that narcissist's package, seriously, what the heck is this thing? Bart went away while I sighed, I tried to move the narcissist's package but it's like a big fucking stone. 

"I see you're struggling there, (Y/N). You have it rough"I heard someone say, none other than Nami, she is still a college student. 

"Yea, totally. Can you call Zoro-kun and Sanji-kun for me please?"I asked and she nods while chuckling, apparently I am friends with every college kids who stays in the apartment building. 

"(Y/N)-swannnnn~ another fucking package for Cabbage huh?"Sanji-kun asked and I sighed

"Yea......"I said and both Sanji-kun and Zoro-kun fought over of who is carrying the heavy thing, night, I looked at the thing Cavendish ordered. I sighed as I looked at the clock, any moments, he will go to my apartment to pick his package up. 

"Aaaaaand why isn't he picking it up?"I asked myself as I looked at the package.....wait the sender is from that company he is in.....meaning it came from his company. 

"This....package is for.....the neighbor....who always picks up my....packages"I read the details of the package which made me shocked, this thing is for me!? If it is mine then I should look what it is, maybe it's gold! I was excited at first but then I saw his fucking face....

"A DAMN STANDEE!? Oh he is gonna get it"I said and stormed off of his place which is just in front of me, I knocked and rang the doorbell many times which made a stumbling sound. 

"Yes, sweetheart?"I heard his annoying voice which made me puff my cheeks

"You fucking sent me a package!"I said and he smiled

"Yeah, I remember Darling. Did you like it?"Cavendish asked as I giggled in a sarcastic tone

"Yeah, I like it to the point I like burning it with fire! Why the fuck did you send a standee of your fucking face?"I asked as he acted as if he was hurt but I sighed

"Why? It's limited edition, (Y/N) Darling"Cavendish said as I rolled my eyes

"Limited your ass! Get to my room and get rid of it as soon as possible"I said as he looks at me

"You don't wanna see my face?"he asked and gasped

"I fucking see you're fucking face EVERYDAY, you idiot"I said and he looks at me, he has a smile on his face