4

Warning some semi force smut ahead-
_________________________________

Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan "You're not lying are you?" Jeonghan shook his head, and sighed.

Jeonghan then looked at Seungcheol carefully "Listen, I promise you if they come to escape me or whatever, everything I have said it's true." Seungcheol sighed.

"I can't say much, but Mingyu was Wonwoo's childhood friend, but Wonwoo's memory seems to be really slow." Jeonghan smiled a little.

Seungcheol looked around, before handing Jeonghan something "Use this wisely, because of this situation, we have to put you in a very restricted prison."

"This is if you're in trouble there use it, because the criminals there will try to do anything to you." Jeonghan nodded, and took the object.

Jeonghan giggled "Why is it shaped like a cat?" Seungcheol shrugged.

The object that Jeonghan has a small beeper, because he has to be put in the restricted area, the criminals there will have no mercy to try and do anything to Jeonghan.

Meanwhile with Wonwoo, he looked at Jisoo who was trembling a little.

"Jisoo calm down." Jisoo took a deep breath, and let it out.

"Sorry, I wasn't suppose to tell you that." Wonwoo nodded slowly, before being felt dragged away.

Wonwoo looked back, and saw Mingyu "Don't talk to him." Wonwoo struggled to be let go.

Mingyu then picked up Wonwoo "Let go of me." Wonwoo tried to kicked, but struggled as Mingyu had a tight grip.

Of course Mingyu didn't listen, and took Wonwoo into a room.

Wonwoo was placed on the bed of the room, and had his arms pinned above his head "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Wonwoo struggled to get out of Mingyu's grip.

"What's wrong with you?!" Wonwoo snapped, but then felt lips on his neck "W-What are y-you doing?" Wonwoo asked as felt Mingyu suck on his neck.

Mingyu smirked before continuing "S-S-Stop!" Wonwoo tried to move, but Mingyu kept him still "Ah!" Wonwoo whined when he felt Mingyu sucking harder.

Wonwoo then somehow managed to find the strength, and push Mingyu off of him.

Once he did Wonwoo quickly got up, and got off the bed "Do not come close." Wonwoo told him, and looked around.

Mingyu was amused "You're so different WonWon." Wonwoo huffed at the nickname.

"This is harassment." Wonwoo told him, and breathed heavily "And you think I care why?" Mingyu asked walking closer to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo stepped back "If you were really my childhood friend, then you wouldn't be doing this to me." But heard Mingyu laugh.

Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo, and held him tightly "You're under my control, I risked my two most trusted members to find you." Wonwoo tried to break free, but couldn't as Mingyu kept holding him still.

Before Wonwoo could do anything, he was knocked out cold, but Mingyu giving him a shot.

Back at the station Seungcheol looked at his team. "We're not getting any leads onto where Wonwoo is." Soonyoung sighed "Sir, with all respect, but you've seen the cameras correct?" Seungcheol nodded.

"They were hacked, video got deleted." Soonyoung nodded, before handing something to Seungcheol "Someone keeps trying to break in, and they dropped another bracelet."

Seungcheol took the bag, and looked at Soonyoung "You need to start moving houses." Soonyoung nodded.

Vernon looked at Seungcheol "Sir, did you ever ask the witness who saw what happened to officer Jeon?" Seungcheol nodded.