7

Seungkwan sighed as he looked around "Kwan?" A voice said, and Seungkwan looked to see Jeonghan.

"Hey Hannie." Jeonghan shook his head "Nice job on getting caught." Seungkwan rolled his eyes, as he laid the bed.

Jeonghan then sat on the floor "You okay?" Seungkwan asked "I'm fine, just tried from getting questioned." Jeonghan smiled.

"You didn't tell the truth did you?" Jeonghan laughed "Kwan you know how much I hate Mingyu." Seungkwan's eyes widen.

Jeonghan got up "You're turning your back on us?" Jeonghan snorted "I've been trying to do that for years." Seungkwan raised a brow.

Jeonghan smiled lightly "You do realize that I only joined when Mingyu saw me on the streets helpless right?" Seungkwan nodded.

"He called me weak because I couldn't shoot someone. I don't kill Kwan, I just wanted a normal life."

As Jeonghan sat next to Seungkwan "Jisoo and Seokmin joined because they needed money for Jisoo's medications."

"He isn't there to help, he just wants to find his damn best friend." Jeonghan said, as he looked around "Which I'm pretty sure he failed." Seungkwan nodded.

As Jeonghan got up, he sighed "So yes, I am betraying Mingyu, and he kill me if he wants." Jeonghan told Seungkwan who hasn't talked once.

"Kwan, if I remember correctly," Jeonghan then looked back at Seungkwan "You've dated officer Chwe." Seungkwan bit his lip.

"I did, but we broke up after he figured out I was in the mafia."

Jeonghan walked up to Seungkwan, and sat in front of him, on the floor "See what Mingyu is doing? He destroyed your relationship with Chwe, and what did he say after you blamed him?"

"To suck it up." Jeonghan nodded "All he cared about was finding Wonwoo, but that didn't even go right."

As Jeonghan got up, he noticed Wonwoo standing there "I thought officer Choi told you to go home."

"I am, but I need to know if Seungkwan would trust me." Wonwoo said, and Seungkwan looked at him.

Seungkwan sighed, and looked at Wonwoo "Why?" He asked, as he went close to the bars "I know you don't like Mingyu, and you're angry at him for ruining your relationship."

"I'm not stupid, I know when people put up an act." Wonwoo told him as he then started walking away.

Seungkwan looked at Jeonghan who shrugged "If betraying Mingyu is what you're scared of then that's just sad, because betraying the one you loved hurt the most."

It was true. Hurting the ones you love the most can be painful when you betray them, and not tell the truth "If we capture Mingyu, do you think I have a possibility of getting back with y'know?" Seungkwan asked in a small voice.

"I don't know, but who knows there might be a possibility." Jeonghan said as he pulled Seungkwan into a hug.

A week had passed by, and Mingyu had made no moves to anywhere "Knowing him, he's either thinking of a plan or being sad somewhere." Jeonghan said as he sat across from Wonwoo.

"Being sad?" He asked as he looked at Jeonghan "When things don't go his way, he mopes around, so yeah." Jeonghan said as he looked around Wonwoo's office.

Before anything was said, Seungcheol came in the room with Soonyoung and Vernon "Was the intruder caught?" Wonwoo asked, as he looked up from Jeonghan "Nah, more like Kim made a move."

Vernon gave him the usb, and it showed Mingyu moving around to different places "Yoon, what does Mingyu do when he's moping around?" Jeonghan thought of it.

"Starts moving around to capture a plan." Jeonghan then looked at the computer "This is a stunt he's doing, to trick you guys to go there only to be on a dead end."

They sighed as they couldn't think of another plan "What if we let out Yoon and Boo?" Soonyoung asked, and everyone looked at him like he's crazy.

Well may be crazy, but he had thought of this plan for a while now.

"Listen before you saying anything," He told them before continuing on "If we let them out they can give us a status report on Kim, and also we can know where his next moves will be at."

They all looked at Jeonghan "I don't know if that'll work." Jeonghan said as he smiled awkwardly "Mingyu doesn't really trust me at all."

"Does he trust Boo?" Seungcheol asked, as he liked the plan, but needed to know a little more "I guess."

Once they finished discussing the plan, Jeonghan looked at Seungkwan "You better not rat us out." Seungkwan shook his head "I won't." He said as they were let out of the station.

They walked away from the station and waited until they saw a familiar car "Isn't that Jisoo's car?" Seungkwan asked, as he looked a little more.

Jeonghan went up close, and saw Jisoo there "Bitch ass." Jeonghan said as he knocked on the window scaring Jisoo.

He rolled down the window and was shocked "Did you guys escape?" Jeonghan nodded, and smiled lightly.

"I'm guessing Mingyu is around." Jisoo nodded, and let the two boys come inside his car.

After a couple of minutes, Mingyu had entered the car "What in the..." Mingyu said as he looked back to see the guys.

"We escaped." Seungkwan said as he looked at the time. Jisoo started driving, and noticed how Jeonghan seemed more bored than anything "Time for the chaos." Jeonghan mumbled as he looked out the window.

When they arrived to the mansion, Jisoo sighed as he went inside and dragged Jeonghan to his and Seokmin's room.

"How did you escape? I know very much that Seungcheol and his team wouldn't let anyone out of their sight that easily."

Jeonghan sighed, and decided to whisper it to Jisoo, so that the others who try to overhear the conversation, cannot hear "Me and Seungkwan agreed to help and take him down."

This didn't surprise Jisoo at all, mostly because he knew that one day Jeonghan would betray Mingyu and tell a police officer anything about him just to get revenge.

"But hell, officer Choi looked extremely sexy with his hair slick back and the uniform showing his biceps." Jisoo snorted and couldn't help but laugh as Jeonghan started talking about Seungcheol.

"And I know this might sound weird, but the pants really showed his thick thighs."

The door opened, and showed Seokmin who was shirtless "Damn, Min you've been working out." Seokmin rolled his eyes jokingly before going to the drawers and finding a shirt.

"Well I'm glad to have my best friend back, even if it's for a little bit." Jeonghan smiled before leaving the room, and met with Minghao.

Minghao looked at Jeonghan "Did you get skinnier?" Jeonghan shrugged "The food there doesn't taste great, so I basically starved myself." Minghao shook his head, and turned to walk away.

Before he did walk away, he said some words Jeonghan thought he would never hear from him "I'm glad you're back." He said and then walked away from Jeonghan.

"Not for long." Jeonghan whispered to himself.

Once everything was good, Jihoon looked up from his computer and stared at Mingyu "You're making the next mission complicated." He said as he went back to his computer and started typing.

"Anything to get his attention again."

Jihoon rolled his eyes, and looked up again only to see Jeonghan "Hannie hyung, go eat something." He said before sighing and sent Mingyu something.

"Don't let anyone know I sent you Jeon's background." Mingyu nodded and smirked.

Mingyu then got up and walked up to his room "I'll get you soon my kitten."

~Tbc~