8

It's been two days since Jeonghan and Seungkwan have been let out. So far nothing much has happened other than Minghao looked at Jeonghan suspiciously.

"Every time you look me, it seems like I'm doing something wrong." Jeonghan said to Minghao who shrugged.

"Instincts I guess." Minghao said before giving Jeonghan a gun. "Stole this from that officer." Jeonghan raised a brow looking at the gun. It looked familiar to him.

As he turned the gun around, Jeonghan realized who it's was. "Wonwoo's gun?" Minghao nodded as he smiled, "It was easy, all I did was take it when he wasn't paying attention." Jeonghan nodded slowly before placing the gun down.

"Anyways, Mingyu wants to talk to you." Minghao told him before leaving the room. The pink hair boy sighed, as he also walked out and went to Mingyu's office.

When he entered he looked at Mingyu, "What?" Jeonghan asked going up closer to the table. "Did you tell anything to those officers?" He asked looking up from his computer.

"What if I did?" Jeonghan asked raising a brow making Mingyu sigh. "You do know the rules if you tell correct?" Jeonghan scoffed as Mingyu pulled out his gun.

"It isn't smart to tell others about our business."

The pink haired boy looked at Mingyu with a bored expression, "If you kill me then I guess Jisoo will kill you." Mingyu raised a brow and let Jeonghan continue.

"Reminder that Jisoo isn't weak, he's stronger than you think." Jeonghan told him before grabbing Mingyu's gun out of his hands.

The taller smirked, "You going to shoot me?" Jeonghan scoffed again and took out the bullets from the gun.

"Have fun shooting shit." Jeonghan walked out the room making Mingyu groan loudly as Jeonghan always did this before he was even caught.

When Jeonghan entered his room, he jumped when he saw Jisoo laying there on his bed. "Your phone started ringing with messages." He told him handing his phone.

Jeonghan took it and looked at the messages.

HORANGHAE 🐯

Coups: Any status updates?

Boo: Bitch I'm trying to not die at the moment-

Hoshi: Status update hoe

Chwe: Really?

Hoshi: Had to be done

Won: Stfu

Yoon: I agree with Wonwoo

Yoon: Also as of right now, Mingyu is suspecting shit

Yoon: Gotta be careful almost got myself killed but then again I took the bullets away from his gun

Boo: Hell yeah!

Coups: You alright?

Yoon: Yeah

Won: Okay

Won: just continue with the mission

Yoon: Oki

Jeonghan set his phone down, and looked at Jisoo. "I really think I'm starting to like an officer." Jisoo snorted and sat up from the bed, "And I fell in love on my arrange marriage with Seokmin."

"He could've made a great doctor." Jeonghan told Jisoo who nodded in agreement. "Could've, but Mingyu took that away from him."

As they talked, Jeonghan immediately hid his phone and sat next to Jisoo as he heard the door open. "Chill it's only me." Seungkwan said entering the room.

"Fuck." Jeonghan mumbled as he sighed, "Thought you were Hao or Hoon." Seungkwan shook his head. He then sat next to Jisoo and smiled.

Jisoo then grabbed the phone Jeonghan hid, "He doesn't exactly trust you two, so I'll take the phones for now." Jeonghan nodded and sighed a little.

Meanwhile Mingyu looked at his gun. "Moping still?" Minghao asked entering the room. "Shut up." Mingyu said as he read at the file that Jihoon had gave two days ago.

Surname: Jeon
First Name: Wonwoo
Age: 24
Birthday: 07/17
Description: Was kidnapped when he was younger. Join the police when he was only 18 years old.

Mingyu chuckled as he looked at the description, "They don't add much on his background." Minghao shrugged as he then walked over and handed him something.

"The chief and your kitten are tracking every camera." He told him, and walked out of the room.

Mingyu looked at the flash drive and smirked, "They won't be able to find." He then got up and grabbed something before telling everyone to move out.

As they were all leaving the mansion, they heard police sirens going into the mansion. But what they didn't realize was that four specific people were waiting for them.

"Shit!" Minghao cursed as he swerved the car to not crash into the officers. "Hands up!" Seungcheol yelled as he pointed his gun to them.

Minghao looked at Jeonghan who smirked, "You traitor!" He yelled but couldn't attacked Jeonghan as he moved quickly to get out of the car.

"Get out the car, and keep your hands up." Soonyoung told them as he walked closer to the car that they were in. "And if we don't?" Jihoon asked looking at the officers.

"Then we'll forcefully make you get out." Soonyoung answered as he went closer to the car that they were in.

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo, and smirked. He got out with his hands raised, "Run." He told his members and they immediately got out and ran except for Jeonghan and Seungkwan.

"Traitors." He mumbled before tossing a smoke bomb. Seungcheol and Vernon immediately got Seungkwan and Jeonghan to pull them away from the bomb.

"Come and catch me if you can, officer Jeon."

"Don't test me Kim."

Mingyu smirked before going closer to Wonwoo who backed up a little. "I said come and catch me."  He told him in a deep tone that Wonwoo wasn't use to hearing.

"Back up." Wonwoo said pushing Mingyu out of the way, but Mingyu grabbed his hands.

"What's wrong kitten?" He whispered into Wonwoo's ears. The shorter tried to move, but felt pain in his shoulder. "Let me go." Mingyu laughed a little.

"No can do." He then took out his gun, and pointed at Jeonghan. "You forgot one thing Jeonghan." The pink hair boy looked at Mingyu with a brow raised.

"You tell secrets I kill you." Jeonghan laughed and grabbed Seungcheol's gun, "Shoot me and I'll back with more bullets than you think." Mingyu chuckled before shooting beside the pink haired boy.

"Always pay attention Yoon."

Mingyu said before leaving while holding a now fainted Wonwoo. What the others didn't know was that the smoke bomb contained a gas that make anyone pass out.

"FUCK!" Seungcheol yelled before entering the coo car.

~Tbc~