6

Wonwoo groaned when he accidentally moved his arm "Shit." Wonwoo mumbled.

"Don't move your arm too much." Seungcheol told him "No shit sherlock." Wonwoo told him.

Wonwoo sighed as he tried to remember stuff "Wonwoo, why did you wear a crop top? You rarely wear short sleeves."

Seungcheol's question made Wonwoo not want to remember that "I don't want to talk about it."

"Let's just focus on capturing Mingyu." Seungcheol nodded "But you'll sit out." Wonwoo looked up.

"You do realize that the only way for Mingyu to come out is if I do anything, right?"

Seungcheol looked at Wonwoo "What do you mean?" Wonwoo sighed, as he looked at Seungcheol "Mingyu use to be my childhood best friend."

It became a little awkward, and Seungcheol decided to laugh a little "Nice joke." Wonwoo raised a brow "It's not a joke, Cheol."

But before Seungcheol do anything, an officer came in with Jeonghan "Chief someone tried to break out Yoon here." They both sighed, and Wonwoo told Jeonghan to sit on the couch.

Wonwoo then looked at Jeonghan "Was it one of your mafia members?" Jeonghan shook his head.

"An enemy tried to grab me."

"Since I'm the weakest one, they try to grab me, but I'm not weak."

Wonwoo raised a brow "Why though?" Wonwoo asked "Mingyu did something extremely stupid even when I tried to warn him not to do it." Jeonghan sighed.

"But wait, who tried to grab you?" Seungcheol asked "Another mafia gang that hasn't been captured yet." Jeonghan told them.

Wonwoo looked at his computer "Let me guess is it one of the guys that Mingyu tries to ask money for?" Jeonghan nodded.

Seungcheol was surprised "How do you know this?" Wonwoo shrugged "Things happened that I do not want to remember."

"Jeonghan." Wonwoo called out "If you work with us for a bit, can you help us capture the mafia gang along with yours."

Jeonghan hesitated "I can help with the enemy, but with Mingyu? I don't know he moves a lot and it's hard to capture him." Wonwoo nodded.

"You'll still be under arrest even if you were forced to do this." Jeonghan nodded.

"That's fair." Jeonghan smiled, before getting up to stretch "Ah this is boring." Wonwoo chuckled.

Mingyu growled as he looked at the person in front of him "Look here you bring the money and I don't kill you." Mingyu snarled.

"I-I don't h-have it."

Mingyu scoffed, and saw Minghao step up "Drop the act, you have the money, and you want something from us." The guy chuckled.

Mingyu raised a brow "What happened to your boy toy?" Mingyu wasn't fazed "What do you want?"

The guy smirked "Turn yourself in, and hand over your gang to me." Mingyu scoffed again "You think I'm that stupid? Hell I made an officer scared me."

"The8, tell Woozi to search for his gang, and kill them all." Minghao nodded, and left the room.

Mingyu then looked at the guy in front of him "Give me the money." Mingyu told him in a deep voice "Or what?" Mingyu pulled out his gun, and looked at the man.

"I'll shoot you." Mingyu smiled, before pulling the trigger, and shooting the man in the arm "This is a warning, bring me the money tomorrow Jukyun."