11

A/n: lmfao i lied about the double update 🤣
________________________________

As the police station was searching for Dong Haru, Wonwoo groaned as he opened his eyes and looked around the dark room he was in. "Finally, you're up." Haru said, turning on the light watching as the police officer closed his eyes due to the brightness of the lights turning on. "Is being tied really a solution to everything?" Wonwoo asked, trying to move his arms but was tied around a pole.

"It's the only way you won't escape." Haru told him before getting closer to the officer and grabbing his chin forcefully. "You're so pretty." He told him, tracing his finger around Wonwoo's face. "Why are you doing this?" The officer asked, trying to get more information out of him while moving his face away from him.

Haru backed away and chuckled softly, scaring Wonwoo a little. "Mingyu owes me for helping him to find you." He said, sitting on a chair and watching as the officer was just sitting on the floor. "So kidnapping me is your best option? Great another idiot." Wonwoo said, muttering the last sentence under his breath.

"Sometimes you gang members don't think correctly." Wonwoo told Haru who just smirked before getting up and walking towards him. "You smirking isn't going to make plans on shit." He told the leader before kicking him away and standing up with his arms loose. The older groaned as he watched the officer look for a gun to protect himself.

Wonwoo looked around the room before feeling an arm grab his waist and pull him down on the ground. "Calling me dumb was understatement baby." Haru chuckled, as he gripped Wonwoo's arm behind his back making the taller groan from the pain. "Be careful of you say next time." He whispered into the younger's ear and tied up his arms again.

Seungcheol groaned as he couldn't find any leads on Wonwoo. "Any news on Dong Haru?" He asked Vernon who shook his head. They were getting no leads on Haru and no news about Wonwoo. "When will Kim Mingyu be transferred here?" The younger asked the older who shrugged as he turned back to his computer.

"The USB file that Kim gave us, did you find anything useful on it?" Seungcheol asked again, making the younger nod as he then sent the file to the older. As they sat around, Soonyoung immediately barged into the room. "Hyung, do you remember when Dong Haru use to work here?" He asked in a rush, making the older look up from his computer and raise an eyebrow.

"He use to work here and quit way before Jun and Joshua did." Soonyoung told him, watching as Vernon's and Seungcheol's eyes widen. "Shit." The oldest mumbled, getting up from his chair and walking out of the room. "We to get intel on where Haru is now." Vernon said, huffing a little as he then looked at the tiger obsessed officer. "Another plan?" He asked, watching as Soonyoung chuckled and nodded.

"There might be a lot of disagreements and we'll probably be fired but who knows." The older said, laughing as he then walked out the room with the younger. Once they made it to the jail cell, Seungcheol looked for Jisoo and Jun who both were looking right back at him. "How much do you two know about Dong Haru?" He asked, looking at both of the boys who shrugged.

"We don't know much...only Mingyu knows." Jisoo truthfully answered, standing up and walking up to the bars. "Why only Mingyu?" The older asked, watching as the former police officer sighed softly. "They use to work together." Jisoo answered, watching as Seungcheol looked distressed over this.

Soonyoung stepped up and immediately looked at the oldest. "Hyung, I have a plan but it might get us fired." He said, eyeing Jisoo and Jun before looking back at Seungcheol who was frustrated. "What is it?" The older asked, turning to look at the tiger obsessed officer. "What if we pretended that they all escaped? We can join forces with them to help save Wonwoo." Soonyoung explained as he looked at the other who rose his brow.

"And how would we do that?" Seungcheol asked, crossing his arms across his chest. "Jeonghan knows how to pick locks." Minghao responded, getting everyone's attention towards him. "He's escape a shit ton of prison facilities." He continued, as he then looked over to the pink haired male who was still somehow sleeping through everything.

"So if they escape...we can put them in a hotel and think of how to get Wonwoo back." Soonyoung told him, as he then thought of something else. "And for Mingyu...well we can take over and take from the hospital to the hotel." He said, watching as the older was thinking before sighing and nodding. "Alright...if we get fired and arrested, I blame you." Seungcheol said, as he then walked away from the jail cells.

Hours has passed and so far, Jeonghan had managed to unlock the door to the jail cell. "I never understood how you managed to pick locks." Seungkwan muttered as he then watched the older walk across the room and do the same to the other cell. "Do you know what hotel Kwon wants us to stay in?" Jihoon asked, looking at the oldest who nodded and pulled out a piece of paper and gave it to the younger.

"How do we escape without any police officers stopping us?" Seokmin asked, as he looked around the room, "Shua and Jun know hidden places to go." Jeonghan informed, watching as the two mentioned boys nodded and immediately told everyone to split up into two groups. "There's two exits, so one group will Jun and the other will follow me." Jisoo said, watching as everyone nodded and spilt up.

Meanwhile Seungcheol sighed as he looked at Vernon who had to turn off the security cameras. "I know for sure that we're gonna get arrested." The younger said, laughing as he watched Soonyoung shrug. "I mean...I don't really care." He said, turning off his computer and packing his bag before looking at the oldest who was thinking what to do.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, getting the older's attention. "Thinking on how to get Wonwoo back with the help of Kim and his whole crew." Seungcheol responded, as he then also packed all his stuff up before finally hearing the alarm go off and an officer barging into the room. "Sir! Kim's gang has escape!" The officer said, huffing as he just ran from where he came from.

"Shit! Alright, get all units ready and search for them." Seungcheol said, acting surprised before watching as the young officer nodded and immediately left the room. The other two boys in the room were surprised by the acting that their chief put but immediately pretended that they were gathering their stuff and leaving the office.

Wonwoo sighed as he looked around the room again, he couldn't escape this time, his arms were tied behind him to a pole while there's another person in the room watching over him. "Quit sighing." The man said, getting annoyed with the officer sighing every minute.

"Sorry." Wonwoo mumbled, leaning his head against the pole as he then closed his eyes so that he can think of what to do. "Aren't you supposed to be the best officer in the station?" The man asked, watching as the officer opened his eyes and looked at him. "No, it's a stupid title they gave me because I always captured some type of mafia leader." Wonwoo responded, as he then tried to get comfortable on the floor.

"That's depressing." The man chuckled as he then sat down in a chair in front of the officer. "What's your name?" Wonwoo asked, looking at the man who gave a small smile. "Min Junsu." The said, as he then got up and walked back to the door so that he can guard. Wonwoo nodded as he then noticed how nice Junsu seemed to be but then again he couldn't trust him.

All he can think about again is how to get out of here and get somewhere safe to contact either Seungcheol, Soonyoung, Vernon, or even Mingyu. He just wanted to be free and maybe never get involved with anything related with mafia.

-Tbc-