A New Home

GROUP 1 (JK, TH, BG,& MJ) / GROUP 2 ( YG, JH, JM, J & YJ) / GROUP 3 (HK, T, NJ, SB, & Y/N)

YOONGI POV (Group 2)

I had just turned the car around when someone from behind honked the horn

YG: Jin, check who is driving the car behind us.

J & YJ: Its Jungkook

YG: This dumbass really honked the horn. What's he tryna do? Attract more of these asshole eating suckers? HAHAHA

JM: Jungkook for you

JH: How do you guys think the house caught on fire?

YJ: Who knows?

YG: Do you know if each group has the walkie talkies Jimin and the others found while looking for cars?

JM: Yeah there should be around 3 in each car. Soobin should've put them in the glove compartments.

YG: Jin can you get them out and communicate with the others.

J: Yeah sure

(incase you don't know what it is)

WITH GROUP 1

MINJI POV

We were driving when I heard something coming from the glove compartment. I opened it up and picked up the walkie talkie that was in there.

*CONVO THROUGH WALKIES*

JM: Can all of you hear me?

MJ: Yeah we can hear you!

JM: Group 3 can you hear me?

HK: Yeah we could?

J: So whats that plan and what happened to the house?

NJ: I might've forgotten to turn off the stove...

TH: There goes Namjoon again

Y/N: It's too dangerous to look for a house right now since it's dark already so we are planning to got to the store where I found Soobin and the rest. Just follow us till we get there.

Group 1 & 2: Got it Boss!

*END OF WALKY CONVO*

~~~~•Time Skip⏭•~~~~

Y/N POV

SB: We're here! Start getting the lights out.

Soobin had started to slow and turned of the car. Taehyun and Kai started getting the flashlights from the backpack and handing them to us. I turned on the light and started getting out the car. Soon everyone else did the same. 

Y/N: Lets go in before those over there see us and attract more. Also make sure that there aren't any walkers inside.

Everyone got there bags out and began heading inside. I head in after a bit to make sure nothing else was around that may put them in danger.

JK: It's all clear. It looks like no one has came in. 

HK: I guess we should have 2 or 3 people on lookout while the rest sleep. We will rotate after every 2-3 hours.

BG: I'll stay awake for the first few hours. Anyone else?

T: I will too!

HK: Are you sure? I mean you had an exhausting day today with everything that happened

T: Im fine!

MJ: I'll stay up too! You guys go get rest especially you Y/N.

Y/N: I sure will!!

_____________________________

Hey guys this is also a short chapter but atlas I was able to update something!

This is late but Happy Belated B-DAY to Jungkook!

I hope you all are doing well! I just saw that I reached 7K reads and 335 votes. Thank You! It really makes me happy that my book is getting read by you guys! 

An update about the 'teenfic.net' website... sorta of an explanation 

So this is a mirror website and it basically means they copy everything and post the books there.  Wattpad can't do anything about it since it's not copyrighted on here but on a different website. We would have to contact the website to report and tell them that you don't have an account with them and that someone might've posted it there under the account name you have. There really isn't a way to report anything on the website I guess so we don't contact them. 

If you want a more "detailed" information about it, I will put a link to it on a post on my conversations tab to the thing I found out from. So just go to my account and press the the conversation tab.

Have A Good Day!!!!!

-Author Meow 💜