I'm Sorry

THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT LONGER THEN THE USUAL CHAPTERS!

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY😊

____________________________

Y/N POV
Its been almost 2 months (December 26th it started sept 26) since this apocalypse happened. It's been a few weeks since that accident has happened to me. I never told anyone as to I didn't want to upset them.

I haven't talked to any of them either. I've been avoiding them. I would go on runs alone ever since or they would go without me.

I plan on telling them soon. I don't know why I haven't turned yet either. It's been long enough. The only time I saw how long it took was back in school.... where it all started. Today I'm going on a run and I hope to tell them about the "BITE" I have.

****•FLASHBACK•****

Y/N POV
I was looking around the store looking for basically anything we could get. As I was walking through the aisles, i walked pass a dead walker or so I thought. It grabbed my leg and was able to bite me near my ankle until I push my katana through the head.

Y/N: Motherf**** that fucking stings *whimpering*

J: Hey Y/N you okay

Y/N: Yeah i just hit my self against a shelf

You started crying for a bit.

Y/N: At least it wasn't the others

When Minji saw that the walkers passing by were gone for good, she whispered yelled to the others:

MJ: Guys coast is clear, we should go now

YG: Okay we're heading to you now

You quickly disinfected and covered the bite with some bandages found and pulled down the pants.

TH: Hey are you okay! why does it look like you cried

Y/N: Don't worry about it, I just hit myself against a shelf but I'm fine

You all went to meet up with the rest of the group. You kept a distance from them as you didn't want to hurt me them

You all met with the rest at the house. You quickly went to a room and locked yourself in there. As soon as you did you showered and checked the bite.

(it was a bite like this but a bit more closer to the ankle and some more blood)

////PRESENT TIME \\\\