Escaping pt.2

Y/N POV
You all made it down from the roof safely and started running towards the exit. Just as you were about to reach the exit, walkers starting going towards you all. You soon got outnumbered and about to give up fighting until you heard 3 voices getting their attention. You snapped out of your head. fighting of the the zombies as they turned towards the 3 boys.

??? POV
My cousin, my best friend and I started heading to the side exit. Just as we were about to get there we saw some other survivors struggling to fight them off. I recognized one of the people there as he was a close friend of mine.

???: HEY YOU MONSTERS OVER HERE!!!

As soon as them zombies came towards us we saw a girl started whacking them from behind. I heard her telling the others to help her out.

Y/N: Come on guys let's help them out.

~~~~•Time Skip⏭•~~~~

Y/N POV
Y/N: Thanks for the help back there. If it weren't for you we would've been their lunch. I'm Y/N

???: No problem, I'm Jungkook and this is my cousin Taehyung and my best friend Jimin. Oh hey Namjoon

NJ: Hey Jungkook. This is J-Hope, Yoongi, Jin and you met Y/N already.

I wonder how they both know each other, we should start moving before more come.

Y/N: Um guys we should start leaving before more start coming.
—————————————————————
NJ: Namjoon   J: Jin   JH: J-Hope 
YG: Yoongi JM: Jimin JK: Jungkook
TH: Taehyung
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
JIMIN POV
As we introduced ourselves, the girl said something to get our attention.

Y/N: Um guys we should start leaving before more start coming.

JM: I agree we should start going

Y/N POV
We started going outside and as I did, I started thinking that my car isn't that big for everyone to fit so i asked them while running.

Y/N: Does anyone have another car? We won't all fit in my small car.

JIN: I do so let's split in half, 4 go with me and the others go with y/n. We'll be able to find a bigger one later.

As you reached your car you asked Jin:

Y/N: Wait Jin where is your car?

J: It's a few cars to the right of yours

NJ: Okay so Yoongi, J- Hope and Jimin will go with y/n. The rest of us will go with Jin.

J-HOPE POV
Just as we were about to drive away, I heard a girl yelling at us to stop.

JH: Hey y/n stop the car real quick. Some girl is screaming for help help.

YG, JH, & TH POV
Y/N stopped the car but as soon as the girl got in, I began feeling a bad vibe from her. I don't know what it was but it just didn't feel right.

Y/N POV
As soon as this girl got in, the atmosphere felt bad. Something about her was off.

??? POV
I saw this girl with all these hot boys running out. Shes such a slut wanting my oppas to herself.  I ran outside towards her car also I don't want to die over here.

???: Annyonghaseyo I'm Choi Minji. Thanks for helping me.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
What do you thinks is Minji's intentions?
Find out in the next chapter
-Author Meow💜