The Beginning

Quick A/N:
Italicized words: your thoughts
————————————————————

ABOUT YOU:
- You live by yourself since your parents are always busy working around the world
- You were born in America but moved to Korea as a child leaving a few friends behind
- Your mom is Mexican and dad Korean so you know both languages plus english
- After starting high school you became lonely since you and your bsf became distant and stopped talking
============================
Y/N POV
How did we get here! What did I get myself into! Maybe if i hadn't wished for something different, this wouldn't have happened. But at the same time I'm glad, I wouldn't have met these guys at all.

I started running as fast as I could with my hurt leg. I also fought the zombies as they were chasing after me. Thank god they are walkers.

///////////////////////////////////////

DAY EVERYTHING WENT TO HELL: September 26th

You woke up and got ready for another boring normal day at school.

Its the same everyday: waking up, getting ready, eat breakfast and going to school. Even on my birthday since my parents are out on there business trips. Why can't it be something different for at least once. Well I better get ready for school.

You wore this:

You hurried to your car and started heading to school

You hurried to your car and started heading to school. As you passed a local grocery store you saw an ambulance as well as the police.

I wonder what happened there

You arrived to school, having 15 minutes before class started.

I think I'll go to the rooftop for a bit. I need some time to think.

As you were standing feeling the air, you heard a small explosion followed with a commotion near the gates of the school. You looked where it was coming from.

Wtf is going on over there.

The assistant principal was yelling at some man who was outside the gates trying to get in. He seemed to have blood all over his face.

As you began looking back down at the gate you got terrified. The unknown man bit the assistant principals neck.

You hurried down to your class to warn everyone what you just had witnessed.

Y/N: EVERYONE I JUST SAW THE ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL GET BITTEN BY SOME MAN BY THE SCHOOL GATES!!

BOY: As if Y/N *laughs*

This causes everyone in class to laugh including the teacher.

Y/N: Fine then, don't believe me but I'm out.

You left the class and suddenly heard screaming from outside the building.

??? POV

This y/n girl came into class looking terrified as she yelled that she saw the assistant principal get attacked by someone. Everyone laughed at her but there was something about her expression and face that made me believe her. She seemed as if she seen something horrible.

Y/N: Fine don't believe me but i'm out.

I followed her out but as I did i heard screaming from outside. I hurried to catch up to her and tapped her shoulder.

YOUR POV
You felt someone tap your shoulder and you turned around.

???: Hey Y/N right? I heard what you said and I believe you. I saw the fear in your eyes and the expression on your face. Btw I'm...

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE
- Author Meow💜