Trouble pt. 2

Y/N POV
I was packing first aid kits, canned foods and other things when suddenly Minji came and slapped me out of nowhere.
I was about to punch her when all of a sudden I heard the walkers trying to get in.

Y/N: Oh no no! GUYS HURRY UP AND PUT THE THINGS IN THE CAR.

Little did you know not one but two people saw what Minji had done to you.

TAEHYUNG & NAMJOON POV
I was going toward Y/N to help her when I saw that girl Minji slap her. I knew something was bad about her. All of a sudden Y/N whispered screamed to us.

Y/N: Oh no no no! GUYS HURRY UP AND PUT THE THINGS IN THE CAR!

I was confused to what was happening until I saw the zombies were pounding the doors and windows trying to get in.

Everyone hurried to the garage and got into the cars. As they got in the group of zombies started surrounding the cars.

 As they got in the group of zombies started surrounding the cars

(Something like this but with way less zombies)

You ran them over having the blood splatter everywhere and headed towards somewhere safer.

Y/N POV
I was driving until I pulled over in front of the grocery store. We have to figure out where to stay for the night. It's already getting dark too.

You got out of the car and everyone else followed.

Y/N: We need to find a place to stay and soon. It's already getting dark and get some rest to get moving.

Everyone else: Yeah i agree

MJ: I guess we can stay at my house it's by here.

Y/N: Sure
I rolled my eyes at her. Some of the boys weren't looking forward to that idea but since it was getting dark they agreed.

Y/N: You're gonna need to sit up front with me then. Let's go now!

MINJI POV
Now is my chance to get the guys to leave her. She could sleep in a room by herself while I have all of them with me.

Y/N: You're gonna need to sit up front with me then. Let's go now!

We had finally arrived to my house and we put the cars in my garage. My plan to get the boys away from the bitch has started. HAHAHA

I saw Y/N by herself and headed towards her. I slapped myself to make it seem as she hurt me. This will make my oppas hate and leave her .

Y/N POV
I was minding my business when all of a sudden Menji came up to me and slapped herself.

WTF IS WRONG WITH HER! Then i realized why she did that. Little brat.

MJ: Help me guys! She slapped me

The boys went to you two

BOYS: what's going on here?!!!

MJ: Oppa she slapped me *fake crying*

Y/N: I didn't she came up to me and did that herself. If you were near me earlier at my house you would've seen her slaps me

JK & J: Well obviously you did something to Minji!!

Y/N: Whatever🙄 believe her if you want but I didn't do anything. Don't come crawling back at me.

JK & J: Why is her cheek red?

Y/N: ASK HER! I'm going to sleep now! I might not be here in the morning so bye and night guys.

JH, YG, NJ, TH, & JM: Y/N... come back

MJ POV:
HAHA I knew they would defend me!

MJ: Oppas can you sleep with me, Im scared! She might hurt me again!

JK & J: Yeah okay

THIRD PERSON POV
NJ, TH, YG, JH, JM: You seriously don't see that she's faking it!

NJ & TH: Yeah, Did you know Minji slapped y/n earlier when we were at her house!

YG, JH, JM: She also give a bad vibe! Do you guys not feel it? Open your eyes, she's trying to hate Y/N.

MJ: But oppas, do you not see the slap mark she left on my cheek!

JH, YG, NJ, TH, & JM: You know, you are not gonna see me tomorrow either
Y/N POV
When everyone left to the brats room, I sneaked towards the garage. It hurts that they probably didn't believe me. After all I did help them.

—————————————————————
Who do you think it was??!!See you next time bye 👋

EDIT: I changed the thing a bit here so don't get confused by that.

-Author meow💜