Part 4

(HI!!!!Okay I'll just leave the notes and go.*.....*=TEXTING)

.

.

.

NO ONE POV

"So... that's the story" said the orange haired girl.

"I see .. so what should we tell the team ?"ask the blonde girl.

"Yeah, even thought it's true, but it's still sound impossible. To make other people believe on us must be hard  besides everyone have their own thought so there must be some people that don't believe at us." said the third year girl.

"Well.. You girls shouldn't worry about this. As I said my mom will inform the school about this....and as for the team... My mom will tell coach Ukai and Takeda sensei first and they'll discuss a way to tell the team.... Probably went I get back to school and for now.. you guys please don't tell anyone about condition yet, okay? " said the newbie girl.   

"Oh.. Okay then, but can us at least tell Suga and Daichi?" Said the older girl.

"Hm.. I don't think that Suga-san and Daichi-san will tell anyone they're very responsible so  it'll be fine if we told them about this .Besides, they're the teams _ _ _and _ _ _(This is for later. SORRY. but it's probably obvious.) They  walked back to Kiyoko's car and and she drove Hinata home.

YACHI'S POV 

~At the gym~

We walked into the gym and immediately all the guys come running to us asking question about Hinata.

"Is he OKAY?!"

Is Shoyo okay?"

"When will he come back?"

"Did something bad happen to him?!"

"What happen to that dumbass?!"

"Is Hinata okay? It must bad that he didn't attend practice he would usually forced himself"

"QUIET!!!"Daichi yelled and silent follow afterwards.

When they calm down they sit at the bench, waiting for us to answer the question .

"Don't worry guys, Hinata's fine, she just over worked himself and she already meet a doctor before "Kiyoko-san said.

The boys sight in relieved when they heard that Hinata's fine .

" Oh ,I almost forgot. I wanted to discuss something with Daichi and Suga  about something." Kiyoko-san stated. 

"About what?" ask Daichi-san and Suga-san in unison.

 "Is it about 'her' ?(he's talking about Hinata)coach Ukai speak taking every intentions.

"Oh so coach are already informed" I said making everyone look at me.

'Yes, since I know it's LONG so I'll give you guys FIVE MINUTE to discuss it." coach Ukai said with deep voice.

"EVERYONE ELSE GET BACK TO PRACTICE!" coach Ukai yelled.

  "HAI!"

.

.

.

NO ONE'S POV

~WITH DAICHI,SUGA AND KIYOKO~

"So what did you want to discuss with us Shimizu?" said the third year setter.

"Yes it's seems serious .Also what did coach mean by 'she'? And did Yachi know about this ?"Said the captain.