Part 5

THIRD PERSON POV 

It's been almost a  month since Hinata isn't going to school because of her new body. Nothing was the same without Hinata .The Karasuno crows have had over five practice matches with the team they've meet and some that they've beat before. But this time, the crows are the one who got beaten up by every opponents they against. Lose  every set, even thought they've did their best but without Hinata they are lost .There's no sun to cheer them up after their losses, coach Ukai saw this and desperately want Hinata to come back. Then one day, when the crows are practicing, Takeda come bursting thorough the door.

"UKAI! UKAI! You've got a call at the office! IT'S IMPORTANT.!!!" Yelled Takeda.

Ukai run as fast as he could to answer the phone.

"Do you think it's Hinata!!?"Yelled Nishinoya, while facing his team.

"Doubt it." Said Tsukishima with a disappointed but relieved face.

"Tsuki, you miss Hinata don't you!?" Yamaguchi whispered half yelling.

Tsukishima's ear reddened, but no one could see it besides Yamaguchi. He smirked at Tsukishima. On the other hand, Tsukishima knowing Yamaguchi was smirking at him. He faced the other way and start walking.

~ A FEW MINUTES LATER ~

Ukai was panting at the doorway making everyone confused then they remembered the phone call. They ran up to him when he signaled them to gathered.

"Listened everyone, she's coming back today. So I want you guys to stop being less energetic." Said Ukai still trying to catch his breath.

'She?' everyone thought.

"Coach what do you mean by 'she'?" ask Ennoshita.

Finally, breathing normally and Ukai ask the team back. "Well Hinata who else? Why are you guys acting like you guys didn't know about this?"

The guys didn't understand what their coach is saying and before Tanaka and Nishinoya could ask, Kiyoko walked to Ukai and said," Coach, they haven't been inform about that, yet."

"Oh right, "Ukai said and start facing the team. "Okay, so before you freak out, Hinata has changed a little, and by a little I mean a lot." he said crossing his arms in front of his chest.

Just then the  team heard someone open the door. They look, but saw no one , Until a little head poked out. She had long curly orange haired that reminded them of Hinata. Looking at her volleyball team, she smiled and revealed herself. The guys were confused.(Forget to mention when I said 'the guys', it doesn't included Daichi and Suga.)

"Hey, guys it's been awhile, what have you guys been up to ?"Asked the adorable while walking inside the gym

"Hey, guys it's been awhile, what have you guys been up to ?"Asked the adorable while walking inside the gym. Suddenly, Nishinoya ran up to her, putting his hands on her shoulders.