Part 12

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The both of them continue to stare at each other as one of Tsukishima's hand started to move to her waist moving lower until suddenly, a growl of someone's stomach was heard in the silent, aside from their wild beating heart, room.

Hinata tried to look down from the embarrassment when Tsukishima looked at her tauntingly. But she can't, because their lips are literally an inch apart from one to another and it's making her dizzy. Lucky her, that her stomach knows how to make an entrance    ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I'm hungry, OKAY!?" She meekly said. Blushed even more when he smirk wider.

" How are you even hungry? We just ate meat buns like... forty-five minutes ago. And you ate five of them!" He said teasingly while placing his hand to her petite waist. He's not ready to let go yet. He's still enjoying the feeling of her in his arms.

Sadly for him, another growl was heard and that made Tsukishima explode in laughter, nuzzling his head in the crook of Hinata's neck, making him smell the faint smell of... a Tropical Paradise

She smells like various of fruits and flowers. A nostalgic feeling. And a above all, she smells like happiness.

Hinata blush in embarrassment because of her loud stomach and the way her teammate is hugging her. 

' ... What a surprises. He.. Feels so warm... Like my favorite blanket. She though furiously blushing.

.

.

.

AUTHOR'S POV (~o ̄3 ̄)~

~After they settle down (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ~

" What did you want to eat? I gonna order some food " Tsukishima ask and was about to order in the bakery he frequently visits, but Gingerhead took his hand before it could even touches the rectangular electronic device.

" What the HELL do you want?" Tsukishima retorted

"You're not going to order it. I'll make you some!" Hinata said, looking excited.

" W- WHAT!?" Tsukishima replied blushing, shocked by the Tangerine's gesture.

{ Kinda like this; Not my art}

" What? I just said I'll make something for you. " Hinata ask.

" Nothing, It just that I'm still shock that you know how to cook ever since you make the cake for the bet. Regarding to the way you act, you look like a person that don't know how to cook at all. " Tsukishima said pissing the Tangerine for bothering his happiest time.

" Of course, I know how to cook!!" She retorted.

"In my opinion, kids should learn how to cook in early stages of their life since their parents won't be there every time to feed them" She said, putting her hands on her hips while proudly announcing her opinion.