Part 20

TSUKISHIMA'S POV

As soon as Hinata left our room, I quickly take the alternative to take out my journal and headphone. I play my personal playlist as I continue to write about my day and take notes that would probably be useful later.

As I'm writing in my journal, I realizes the playlist isn't playing the songs that I usually listen, so I check what's the problem is on my phone and it turns out that I accidentally clicked on an old playlist of mine. The playlist that I used to really love and my first ever playlist when.. My first friend ever teaches me how to create a playlist.

While in a daze, a song suddenly wake me . It is the song that I used to sing a lot. The song that I love so much... I seriously don't understand why others don't like it when I was a kid, but.. I'm glad. Cause it's the song that bond us. Only US However.. I's just a memory now.

 Every day, right after school, I straight away go home before changing my clothes. 

Then, as soon as the clock hits 5, I quickly  run to the nearest playground. Well, kind of. there was actually another one that is more near to my house, but.. It was mostly occupied by the highschoolers. And, their appearance alone speaks trouble. So, yeah. the nearest decent playground.

"Ah! Kei-chan!!" the said girl ran towards me, her arms scratched out  as if trying to hug me. I quickly open my arms, welcoming the girl who is obviously older than me given how tall she is with a sincere smile before greeting her back "Hey!!"  

Said girl only giggled cutely before suddenly, everything around us suddenly become blur  and fades slowly, I tried to called out to her, and I can see her lips moving;'tsu-ki-

"TSUKKI!!"

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The blonde haired boy, now awake from his previous trance, stare wide eyed at his teammates as they stare back at him. There's and awkward silence in the room, but luckily was stopped by a certain green haired savior.

"Tsuki!! Are you alright? Why weren't you answering me?"

Tsukishima, Karasuno's middle blocker who's know for his savageness, just stared at his childhood friend, seemingly in a daze.

It is after a few minutes of silence did the said blonde start to speak. 

"It's nothing I was just listening to my playlist" He said before taking off his headphones and turn the player off.

"Anyways, what were you asking again?" He ask, while putting both the player and the headphones to his side.

"Oh,well.. I was asking the reason for you to let Hinata wear your sweater. The others..  are quite curious about it" Yamaguchi said, looking a bit hesitated when saying the last part.

Tsukishima just stared at the greenhead, then turn his gaze to certain second years, before clicking his tongue making a 'tch' sound.

"It's none of your business. And no. I'm not like you two knuckle heads " He said, with the tone of being 'respectable' that screams sarcastic when being use by him

AUTHOR"S NOTE 

Yeah, short. soooo sorry about this. But I'm super busy + distracted. I pretty much have the story line , but writing it is just.... 

Another case.

I actually have been thinking of dropping the book,

But then again, it feel bad just dropping it so I'm putting it up on adoption if there's anyone who ones to do so