Part 14

HINATA'S POV

A few days had past and today, is the day. The day of what , you ask me? Welp, it's the day of the ordeal.

The pressure that I'm feeling was greater then when I first played official match.

Which I'm sure due to the fact that I would do many jobs as well as explaining other teams about my condition.

But the mock exam? Of course NO!

I may, have a high jumping ability and reflexes, but unfortunately I'm not born with a brain that could do plenty of stuff in a time.

'Gahhh!! I'm sooo excited for the training camp !But... What about the mock exam!? Oh, no! What if I failed!? N-not to mention, what should I say to the other teams!?' I sigh at my own thought

I went to school riding my bike.

NISHINOYA'S POV

I was walking to the school ground and I saw my beloved kouhai.

She look like she had fallen plenty of time. I guess it's a good thing accidently met my kouhai  along the way. She's riding her bike thoughtlessly, and almost tumbling the middle of the road.

I then noticed the sullen look in her face. I really understand what's she feeling.

' Oh, no. I guess Shoyo is being worried about the mock exam.  I should cheer her up.'

"Shoyou!" I said, running towards Shoyo, who was griping the brakes of her bike.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Noya-san!" Hinata said, surprised to see her senpai early in the morning.

Nishinoya tried his best to give the gingerhead his brightest and most inspiring grin as he greeted.

"Good morning!"

"G-good Morning' Hinata answered, raising her eyebrow in wonder.

" Noya-san? Did something happened? You seem very energetic today. You're not excited about the mock exam are, you?" 

" What?! No! Of course not! " he said, laughing a bit.

"I'm just excited about going to Tokyo! How about you?" He continued, cheerfully.

"OF COURSE, I'M EXCITED TO, NOYA-SAN!!" She blurted out but earlier though occurred made her frown that is barely visible.

But Nishinoya could easily noticed the change of her expressions,  since he had be taking in every single detail of her ever since the day he find out about Hinata. Why? 

~FLASHBACK;THE NIGHT BEFORE HINATA TURN INTO A GIRL~

NISHINOYA'S POV

I was sitting at my bed while chatting in the club group chat.

~ CROWS CHAOTIC GROUP CHAT ~

Dadchi: Have everyone arrive home?

Enno.shit.a: Of course, it's late already. Why wouldn't we be at at home unless we were drag into a trouble

Sugar: Remember u guys, don't stay up late.

SaltShaker🧂: Do u herd that @Babycrow🍊@RollingggThundaa

Babycrow🍊: Of course. we can read, u know

SaltShaker🧂: I know you can read, I'm just saying that u two need extra sleep so u guys could probably grow higher

Rollinggg Thundaa : Hey! Are u calling us short!?

SaltShaker🧂: Obviously (¬_¬")

Milk addict🥛:Hah, nice one, Saltyshima.