2

Pov: Fia Rossi

Just when I was about to turn, she said,

"But Fia, you know you should have listened to your father. You shouldn't have opened the folder on the flight. "
And with that said, she left.

I was left, standing in the middle of the area, with a stunned expression and a hanging mouth.

How did she come to know that I knew my father and his instructions? I didn't expect this to happen so early..... I mean..... I just landed and was already encountered. I didn't even know her before now.

I shook off all the worst scenarios from my mind and went ahead to take my luggage. I could think about this mess later on.

I left the airport in a taxi which was taking me to my new home. 24/9, Lower Burke Street. Thankfully, I had $500 already with me so I didn't have to worry about cash much.

The taxi entered a beautiful colony filled with all vintage and dreamy cottages. I was stunned would be an understatement. My father outdid my new house. It looked like a dreamy cottage. The ones which we see in fairytales.

The cottage had beautiful and tiny white and pink flowers along the pathway

The cottage had beautiful and tiny white and pink flowers along the pathway. The cottage was kinda divided into two, so I thought I might be sharing it with someone. I thought that it will be a girl as think boys may not prefer such a place.

I paid and got out of the taxi.

My father had told me that the keys were kept in the backyard.
I entered the backyard and...... I was again stunned. However, the backyard was modern as compared to the front of the house.

It had a sitting place made out of stone I guess and was in a curved shape

It had a sitting place made out of stone I guess and was in a curved shape. It was settled with cushions and there was also a fireplace in the middle. There were decorations at the back and the whole area was covered with trees.

I searched for the key and saw that the key was kept around one of the decorations.

I opened the front door and entered the house. The inside was again pretty modern. The living room consisted of a sofa and two armchairs along with a bean bag and a rocking chair. All of the same style. There was also a big TV screen at the front.
The kitchen was behind the living room. It was a normal kitchen. Nothing much.