Chapter 35

*Shrishti Pov*

"I should have known you were hiding something like this. What else, Kanika?" Prathap asked her while she glanced at me and I shook my head.

She sighed and just continued to explain what else happened along with the words she heard when she stayed there and I heard a loud sound suddenly.

I glanced at Vikranth to find him hitting the steering wheel and even Prathap glanced at him from the passenger seat while Kanika and Anny stayed silent between whom I am sitting right now. Vikranth hired a car for us to travel after getting down from the private plane which he also hired to come here immediately.

From the moment they reached the hotel, Kanika started telling them everything without hiding a small matter even though I am trying to stop her.

"Vikranth! It's not like that and I actually ignored them all. Don't think much about it." However, it doesn't seem like he is listening to my words at all.

"That Nitish is going to get a punch from me for sure. Didn't I tell him to take care of you otherwise he will hear it from us?" Prathap just continued his threatening words.

"It's not like that, Prathap. He just cares for his friends just like how you care for me and they must have been good friends but just a few misunderstandings and a bit of jealousy from Lisa caused all this. It is not Nitish's fault." I explained but all his concentration was on how to hit Nitish.

"That's why I didn't tell you guys and didn't even share my problems because I know you all will take action instead of just lending your ears." I shouted and Kanika patted my shoulder asking me to calm down.

"Shrishti! It is a mistake to care for Nitish like this even after knowing he still likes his friend who is also his first love. I am telling you from experience that they make worst partners." Anny commented and Prathap immediately turned around to stare at her with a shocked expression.

"Nitish doesn't like her at all right now and it's all in the past. Also, Prathap doesn't like me and he loves you." I mumbled looking at her but she winked after which I understood that Prathap calmed down and didn't say anything after she uttered those words.

"Why don't we just wait at the hotel? Nitish will come back and I will come back to Mumbai with you guys." I offered when silence surrounded us and everyone glanced at me hearing those words except for Vikranth who just continued to drive without pausing.

Nitish already messaged me that he will be late and I am unable to call him as they are not leaving me for a second and I hope he will not leave the villa before we reach and then get worried because of my absence in the hotel room along with my luggage.

I repeated the words asking them to wait at the hotel for Nitish feeling worried about their actions now as everyone is angry right now. I can't even imagine what will happen when Vikranth is this silent in any kind of situation as he just says the solution and then acts on that solution.

"I came here without taking a break after finishing my shoot and you want me to just wait for Nitish and then travel back? You should let me do the things I came here to do, right?" Anny asked glancing at me while I frowned at her.

"What things?" I asked and she just smiled before glancing at Kanika over my shoulder before turning to stare outside.

"They are really his good friends. Lisa, his best friend even helped him to get a foreign investor to invest in his company and that's why he was away. Otherwise, none of this would have happened as I didn't want to meet any of them without him." I continued to explain to calm them down.