CHAPTER 2

-Her in this scene <3-

I woke up to extremely loud classical music. As I opened my eyes I saw hundreds of bunkbeds in cafeteria-looking room. I also noticed everyone wearing bluish green track suits. When I looked down I realized I was wearing one too. What the hell happened.

I looked to my right to see a young girl probably about my age getting up, off the bed. I looked around seeing everyone else doing the same, so I did too. As I got off my bed I looked around at where I was. Bunk beds stacked 4 beds high, paintings on the walls, and a big screen at the front. 457 players. I looked at my jacket seeing I was player #92.

I walked over to one of the paintings on the wall, I saw one that looked like people jumping from block to block. As I was inspecting it I heard, "You little shit!", then what sounded like a slap. I turned around to see a big group of people circling around something. When I started walking over I heard the same person start laughing.

"Hey! Wow." I got to the inside of the circle to see a guy with a snake tattoo up is neck circling a girl with a bleeding lip. No wait, the girl in the bed next to me.

"It really is a small world, huh! Look at those eyes. You still have that temper, huh." He said, stepping closer to her.

"Then again... nobody broke your spirit, you could always take a hit."

"I took care of you, I fed you, I taught you when you had nowhere else. This is what I get?"

"You took more from me than whatever I might possibly owe." The girl finally spoke.

"If all of that's true, how come you ran then?" He said back.

"Well, I didn't. I went independent." She said again. I laughed a little under my breath.

The big guy cackled has he repeated, " 'Independent'?" He sighed before he threw a punch at her to which she easily dodged. He then grabbed her by the jacket and kicked her leg under her, making her fall to the ground. She got up partially before he pushed her again. He was about to kick her in the stomach, but before he did I came up behind him and kicked right below the backside of his knee, making him fall back as I grabbed him by his hair and threw his head down harder. I then kicked him in the stomach.

I backed away when I became distracted by some other man shouting at the same girl, "Hey, you! You're the damn pickpocket! You loser."

"My money, give it back. Where is it?" He kept shouting at her.

While I was looking at the guy who seemed to have gone crazy, the first douche got up and kicked me in the ribs making me grunt as I fell over.

"You piece of shit" I spat as I got up.

"Who are you and what to you think your doing?" He asked me, stepping closer.

"Me? You're just some dick who likes to prey on girls." I snapped back.

"You son of a bitch-" He yells, right as he was about to charge at me a loud buzzer went off causing everyone to stop and look at the front, revealing nine people in pink suits with face shields that have the same shapes on them as the business card.

They all stepped forward when the one with the square mask said, "I would like to extend a heartfelt welcome to you all. Everyone here will participate in six different games over six days. Those who win all six games will receive a handsome cash prize."

"And why should we believe that? Y-You took all our stuff and put us to sleep coming here, and then you brought us to this strange warehouse. Now you're saying you'll pay us is we go and play a few games? You really expect us to buy that?" Some random guy from the crowd asked.

The square masked guy spoke up again, "We reluctantly took all of those measures to maintain confidentially as we brought you here. We'll return everything once the games are over."

More people asked questions after that to which the square mask person answered to a certain extent. They then showed a handful of people who are participating on a big screen, and their debt.

later, the same guy who was freaking out about that one girl stealing his money asked how much money we will get if we win. Then this massive piggy bank came out from the ceiling, the masked guy saying we will know how much money we will get after each game.

We all had to sign this "player consent form" and have our picture taken before the first game started. We then made our way through this colorful castle kind-of thing. When we finally got outside, it was a big open space, with desert wallpaper, and this weird massive doll in the back.

"Here is the first game. You will be playing Red Light, Green Light." A voice spoke over the intercoms as the doll turned around.

"You are allowed to move forward when 'it' shouts out, 'Green Light,' stop when 'it' shouts, 'Red Light.' If your movement is detected afterward, you will be eliminated." The intercom continued to repeat the instructions.

"Those players who cross the finish line without being eliminated within the five-minute playtime will pass this round. With that, let the game begin" The voice said one last time before the timer on the wall started.

"Green Light" The doll spoke as one guy when yellow hair rushed forward. Me and many other people stayed still.

"Red Light" The doll seemed to be scanning the field before the intercom announced that the player who rushed forward has been eliminated. He was stupid enough to get caught on the first round, dumbass.

Then a gunshot went off and he fell to the ground.

"Green Light" Who I assume to be his friend, rushed to him. And before the doll announced 'Red Light' he started running. Then there was another gunshot. Holy shit. They're both dead. With that, hundreds of people started running, and hundreds of gunshots went off, leaving hundreds of people dead. I was still. Didn't move a muscle, couldn't move a muscle. I was frozen.

The intercom repeated the instructions once more before the game started up again.

"Green Light" No one moved. No one except one man. An elderly man, he just walked forward.. smiling?

The second time it said 'Green Light' after that, everyone started moving forward, slowly. That's how the game kept going. People caught, get shot. Everyone else continues the game.

At one point I was behind that girl from earlier. Number 067. I keep seeing her everywhere.

"Green Light" We run forward.

"Red Light" We stop, she didn't stop. She had too much momentum, she lost her balance. I quickly grabbed her by the waist and steadied her. I could feel her shaking. We stayed like that for a while, it felt like this 'Red Light' was taking longer than normal.

"Green Light" We ran forward until we finally made it past the finish line. I laid down to catch my breath. I look over to my left to see #67 looking at me.

A/N
This is kinda fun lol
anyways my whole fyp is my wife sae-byeok and i fall more in love every time istg
(1208 words)

6 Games   One Chance   With You | Kang Sae-Byeok |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें