desolation.

DESOLATION.    ╱    ویرانی

PLEASE DON'T LET GO.

⠀⠀⠀falling back first into the ferocious jaws of the frigid sea. a luminescent being stares down at the plummeting girl. she was unable to recognise the blurred face of the person who stood upon the cliff, watching as she fell. for they were painted in opaque darkness. sheen light peeking out from behind them. no source of light was in sight, and no source of life was present.
⠀ ⠀
PLEASE GRAB MY HAND.
⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀the metallic bitterness of betrayal plunged deep into her back causing her pain-stricken eyes to widen open. eyes which silently screamed in utter torment. hands, out stretched in front of her, pleading with desperation to be held. to be pulled in. to be pulled out of the merciless grips of sea.
⠀ ⠀
PLEASE SAVE ME.

⠀⠀⠀lips parting, but silence only speaks. lips part again, but nothing comes out. lips parting, neck veins straining but, no sound is made.

once. twice. thrice.

⠀⠀⠀no words could be heard. only a dying tongue which attempted to move. for sorrow had seeped into her soul too deep. too late for anyone, anything, to save her from this excruciating pain.
⠀ ⠀
PLEASE, I AM SCARED.

⠀⠀⠀eyes which held so much life and love. now clouded and hazed with nothing else but sullen grey. tears well within such once beautiful eyes. blurring her vision. her sight. her last source of somewhat fleeting light. a burning sensation igniting within her eyes. but, nothing could beat the shattering which unraveled in her heart.
⠀ ⠀
PLEASE, CAN'T YOU SEE I AM DROWNING?

⠀⠀⠀with the small amount of strength left within her very legs. she thrashes about. kicking her legs. trying her best to somehow reach the surface and stretch her hand out once again. however, the very depths of the pit pull her in. the shackles of despair already claiming her as their new-found friend.
⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀She's afraid of water. She's afraid of drowning. no matter what she does she cannot escape the clutches of despair.
⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀seeing no hope left to fight anymore. the little strength in which she had left — now evaporated into thin air. her body; lifeless and hopeless.
⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀she was a mere empty vessel who submerged deeper and deeper into the oceans' abyss. 
⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀so, she let herself to be pulled in.
⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀pulled into the shadows and jaws of the swallowing, perpetual sea.
⠀ ⠀

how could you be so cruel, to have trampled upon me. to have lied to me. to have made relentless promises which I knew you'd never keep.
⠀⠀⠀

" look what you have done now.

I cease to exist anymore.

are you happy now, that I am long gone?

to see the once me, now all lifeless and hopeless.

you have won.

how pleased must you be now. "

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀