the absurdity called life.

THE ABSURDITY CALLED LIFE.

 ⠀⠀

          The world was built precisely to challenge each and every one of us. To make us go through pain. Through hardships. Through suffering of some nature. Through battles of our inner-self and everyday life around us. This intricate world was forged to see who will be courageous enough to stand back up onto their feet. Even when life hurls a multitude of obstacles with every step forward one takes.

        Even when the harsh, calloused hands of life grips onto their shoulders and forced them down onto their feeble knees. Leaving them scuffled and bruised from colliding with the glacial, solid ground of reality. Who would be brave enough to stand parallel to life and laugh into its inexistent face instead.

       This valiant person will laugh, whose once lacklustre eyes would instead flare-up with chutzpah and stand up against this absurdity called, life. But you see, such can only be achieved once you have experienced the bittersweet taste of failure. Of pain. Of sadness. Of defeat. Of betrayal. All of these wicked shades of despondency which taint the human soul with uttermost melancholy. 

      When you have savoured these pungent vices of life. The sweet taste of honey suckle and blissful berries which dance upon your gustatory muscle will help you to understand life, and how to conquer it; instead of allowing life to conquer you.

      Soon, it will be your turn to laugh at the face of life; for you were able to stand back up. You fell. You stumbled. In fact, you were close to being swallowed by the perpetual darkness. but, you found your way out. You pulled yourself away from the vicious grips of despondency who wished to shackle you to its potent misery. To pull you down into the pits of throttle agony so you could become yet another slave to melancholia. One of many life's shadows.

      You will taste the sweet honey suckle upon your tongue. you will make it. for you see, humans were created, to achieve the greatest impossibles. 

 ⠀⠀

 ⠀⠀

 ⠀⠀

 ⠀⠀