How dare you.

HOW DARE YOU.       چطور جرات میکنی

They say the most fragile and delicate thing which exists in our mortal world, is trust.

Such a small word which carries a weight greater than gold itself. It was also the word which I feared the most. It is the word that acts as a bridge between many of the prolific events and sensations that, we, human beings face. Just as one is able to gain a person's trust, it it just as easy to discard and abuse it as well.

I learnt this all the hard way, and that you knew. I had told you, how I feared trusting others not love itself. 

For when you trust someone, it means the walls around your soul is able to fall. For when you trust someone, you have given that person permission to enter your world. The world you have worked so meticulously hard to guard and protect on your own. 

I gave you permission, after months of you trying to convince me that it is okay. That I should show no fear in trusting you, because the last thing you wish to ever do. Is to hurt me like those who had in the past. Months upon months passed before we reached a point where security, warmth, and comfort I felt in your presence; that I unveiled my heart to you. My delicate heart scattered with small seared scars, and my vulnerable side which I was petrified to reveal. A side I had kept hidden with great effort.

I told you I feared trusting others, not love itself.

For when you trust someone, it is permission for them to enter your world.

I gave you my trust and allowed you into the world of 'me.' And yet, those hands that gave me warmth soon transcended to give me frigidness instead. 

You abused the trust which I had mustered the courage to give.

⠀⠀how could you do that to me. 

⠀⠀How dare you. How dare you. How dare you.

⠀⠀⠀