Chapter 4

" Look useless people are here. " She stopped in her tracks hearing her Sister-in-law mock her along with her friends. She turned back to face her making Mukti impress. " I am impressed, the kitten has learnt to face me now. "

Walking a little closer to Nandini her eyes turned darker when she bent on her straight face and whispered. " And even learnt to trap boys. " This irked Nandini making her snap. " He is my husband and I have every right on him. "

" And the kitten also learnt to speak. " She smirked and swaying her ass back to her friends she sipped her drink. " Interesting. Very interesting. But remember this. You, aren't my sister-in-law, have not been and not will be. Better understand this! "

She warned her and left away with ner friends to her fiance. Seeing her leave, Nandini sighed sadly. Stepping forwards she sat on one of the couches when ner eyes spotted her husband with another girl.

The girl had mahogany curls. Her dress was tight fitted which exposed her curves and the way she had leaned closer to Manik her breasts were clearly visible to him. The thing irking Nandini more was that Manik was smiling while talking to her.

Banging her 6th glass on the table she eyed at the bartender. " One more! " She asked to him and he nodded. " What the hell, Nandini? You are drunk. Enough now! " He yelled at her as soon as he heard his wife of being drinking he rushed there.

" Why the hell do you care, Manik Arrogant Malhotra? " She asked him poking his chest and he stared at her drunk state. The guests were gone and Mukti and her fiance with some friends had went for a night stay after the engagement at the penthouse.

Only the workers were left who were cleaning and Nandini had stopped a bartender to serve her. " Hey you! Your duty is over you can leave! " He said to him who thanked him and left. " Why did you send him away. I need more drinks! "

She whined and glared at him later. " Nandini come. It is late let's go back to the room. " He gently took her hands but she shoved him away. " No. Why are you always so bossy? I won't come with you! "

She stumbled back which made him roll his eyes as her drama was irritating him. " C'mon Nandini. Let's go! " He glared at he but she shook her and he sighed. " You sure? " He asked her for the one last time and she nodded smiling foolishly.

" MANIK! " She yelled as he took her in his arms in a bridal style. " Shut Up. For god sake! " He scrunched his nose and she pouted making his heart melt. " Stop pouting! " He warned her as his eyes stared at her plumpy lips.

" Why? " She asked him cutely igining his desires. " Cause that makes me hard. " He answered, and took his steps towards their room.

---------------------

• Nandini P.O.V. •

Where the hell am I? The first thought that came into my mind as soon as I opened my eyes. It's morning and I was in my room, this was sure. But why does my head hurt like someone banged something on it.

Urgh! I sighed and sat on the bed holding my head in my palms. " Great you woke up. " I squealed hearing a voice when I looked up to meet chocolatey brown eyes. " What are you doing here? "

I asked him. Stupid question. Ofcourse he would be here after all it is his room. " Well let me remind you if you forgot. That last night you got yourself drunk and you were doing crazy stuff. "

Did I do something extreme? I gasped. " Don't worry you didn't do something bad. But actually great! " He replied smirking. " What? " I asked him and he sat beside me on the bed and leaned onto my face.

" You know I have waited for so long for he moment when me and you will finally become husband and wife in that way. And thanks to you. Last night you completed my that wish! "
My eyes poped out hearing this and he smirked.

" You mean we did it? " I asked not believing him and he nodded while blushing. I looked down sadly. No, this is not the way I had wanted my first time to be. And without love never!! My heart sank and I felt betrayed.

I slept with the same man who doesn't love me plus he enjoys company of other girls who show their beautiful curves to them. I didn't know when my cheeks started to get wet and I started crying. " Hey, hey! Stop crying. Listen. " He quickly took me in his arms and rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

I tried to push him away but he hugged me tighter. I hugged him back later in defeat. Clutching his coat in a tight fist I sobbed in his arms keeping my head on his chest. Wetting his shirt.

After what felt like hours I stopped crying and he pulled away. " I didn't mean to make you cry, Nandini. That was just a joke trust me. Nothing happened last night. " He wiped off my tears and I looked at him when he nodded.

I heaved a sigh and sat on the bed. " Nandini. I would never break your trust. And I expect the same from you. " He took my hands in his and I nodded staring at him. Will he ever accept me?

Will I ever be able to say my love to him? Will we have a happily ever after? The thoughts rang in my mind as I kept my head on his chest and he back hugged me. Kissing my forehead he patted my head and I snuggled more into him.

-----------------

Vote and Comment.

Thank you!