Chapter 10

" Mom she can't even do a single thing! I just heard Bhai and that bitch are planning to go on a honeymoon packaged by dad. " Mukti yelled pointing at Riya who rolled her eyes and continued reading her magzine.

" Muku Baby. She is going perfectly. Didn't she tell you what she did in the morning? " Niyonika smirked staring at Riya who flipped her hair backwards in attitude. " What you did that now they are going on a honeymoon. "

She questioned on which Riya stood up from the couch and stood in front of Mukti. " On the way to our destination I left a lipstick mark on Manik's shirt when he pulled the break and I fell on him. " She said.

" What will it do? It just only left your mark. It isn't like Bhai is coming to kiss you or something? " Mukti said making her sigh. " You dumbo. Nandini always arranges his clothes and when she will see that lipstick mark she will surely get angry on him. And then no honeymoon. "

Riya shouted making Mukti impress. " Oh I take back my words darling. " Both smirked " So what have you thought next? " She asked Riya as she sat beside her mother. " Divorce. " Riya exclaimed making them shocked.

------------------

Humming the song she took his shirts and kept them in the basket to get them cleaned. Her hair fell on her face and she tucked them behind her ear. The basket in her right hand as she moved towards the laundry and her bangles made a jingling sound.

She sighed as she kneeled in front of the washing machine as she opened the door and stuffed the clothes inside it when her eyes fell on one of his shirt. Forwarding her hand infront of it she grabbed it and brought it closer to her face.

" Nandini Bhabhi. " She heard Aryan and she saw him standing on the door. " Look at this. Mukti Di dropped haldi on my shirt. " He put allegation making her stand up and she kept Manik's shirt back into the machine without looking at it.

" Give it to me. " She said as he removed at it and handed it over Nandini.

------------------

" Manu come here baby. " His mother called him sweetly as soon as he entered the house. He smiled and went towards her when he kept his head on her lap as she sat on the couch. " How was your day Baby? "

She asked running her well manicured nails through his silky hair. " Tiring. " He replied folding his arms against his chest as he closed his eyes making her smile. He felt peace being near his mother.

Ofcourse he was mumma's boy and loved her the most and couldn't see her cry. Though he knew he also didn't do the right thing of not taking Nandini's side but he couldn't just hurt his mother.

The mistake was his, as he thought. He should have ended the fight but by taking his mother and sister's side he broke her heart. " Manu, what do you think of Riya? " She asked making him open his eyes.

He looked at her forrowing his brows as she waited pateintly for his answer. " Riya? Riya, is a good friend of mine. She is good attractive. Ya.. why did you ask? " He questioned looking at her when she caressed his cheek.

" Manik ofcourse I needed to know. After all it is she you're going to marry. " She said making him shocked. He stood up immediately as he stared at his mother. " Mom what the hell are you saying? "

He asked making her sigh. " Manu I am saying right. You can't just live with that middle class girl forever, right? " She made him understand but he wasn't going to get fooled. He wasn't going to break her heart.

He knew he was developing feelings for her. And if she would have been gone. He would be broken. " MOM NANDINI IS MY WIFE! AND I WILL NOT GIVE HER DIVORCE. " She shouted making her flinch when her eyes became watery and his eyes softened.

" Maa.. " He stepped closer to her going to apologise but she showed him her hand stopping him making him sad. " Let it be Manik. You changed. You shouted on me? And because of that girl. "

She looked at him unbelieveably and he shook his head. " But maa.. see you only said me to get married to Riya. But I already have a wife. " He reasoned. " Manik she is trying to steal you away from us. Can't you understand? " She asked staring at him and he looked down. Knowing what to say. " I am sorry Mom. " He apologised to her and she nodded when she walked out making him stare at her retreating figure.

He had hurt his Mom he knew it. He knew his Mom still didn't understand Nandini. And when she will understand her she will love her like mukti. He sighed as he losened the tie and sat on couch, holding his head in his palms.

He needed to make everything clear or this mess would tear the family apart.

---------------------

Vote and Comment.

Thank you!