Chapter 12

The Next Day ▪

" Look Nandini, I have something for you. " He exclaimed making her excited as he brought out a rectangular box out of his coat. He slowly opened the lid and forwarded the locket in front of her. 

" This, is a promise locket which means you are never allowed to leave me and if you leave, you'll have to open it with this key which will be with me. " He explained her showing her the lockets and she nodded. 

He smiled as he made her wear that locket while she made him wear his. " Do you like it? " He asked her hoping for a yes and she smiled brightly nodding her head. " I love it, Manik. " She replied making him smile. 

-----------------

" Riya, what is your new plan? I feel like you are bringing Manik and Nandini more closer. " Mukti said as she watched Riya scrolling through her phone. " What the hell Mukti! " She shouted as Mukti snatched her phone from her hand. 

" Exactly. When the hell will you push that bitch out of our lives? " She asked making her sigh as she ran her fingers through her mahogany curls. " Look Mukti, every plan we make that girl she backfires us and this time we need a solid plan. Also this closeness later will hurt more while separating. So let me think some good plan. "

She explained her making her nod. " So what have you thought? " She asked Riya who smirked evilly. " You heard that they were planning to go on a honeymoon right? After Manik's birthday? " She confirmed Mukti who nodded making her smirk wider. 

" Not after, On Manik's birthday she will go from your lives, I promise you'll. " She exclaimed when she felt a tap on her head. " I want this type of daughter-in-law. Not the one I got, behenji. " Niyonika complimented her making her fake a blush. 

The three of the ladies laughed evilly while the couple were unknown of the storm coming in their lives. 

------------------

• Nandini's P.O.V. •

Tomorrow, Tomorrow is the day when I will tell Manik about how much I love him. Tomorrow is the day when he will get to know it. Ayyappa please, please help me tell him. I am so nervous please everything should go perfectly fine tomorrow. 

------------------

• Manik's P.O.V. •

These 4 months with her were so special. These days with her made me realize I can't even do a single thing without her. These days made me realize that how innocent and precious she is. I am so thankful to Dad for making her marry me. 

These days also made me realize that I love her so much. Yes, these small small gestures, the blushing, the touch, the kiss. My heart beat increased with every word and went maximum as I remembered our kiss.

Her those plumpy lips had fit so perfectly with my thin ones. I wish she was my first but which is not unfortunately I wanna make her my last. Tomorrow will be the best day of my life. When I would tell her how much I love her. I will tell her I can't live without her.

----------------

With this they slept peacefully in each others arms with a hope for a new future with each other while the evils kept a promise to break them apart. 

---------------

Vote and Comment.

Thank you!