Chapter 15

• Manik's P.O.V. • 

I just couldn't believe how could some one hate so badly that it would be ready to destroy them. And the same thing happened with my family. My mom hates middle class people and doesn't remember that she herself came from one before she married dad. 

I can't say that to her, I love her so much... but that doesn't mean I would let her insult my wife. I feel so hurt seeing how much they hate her. And the reason is so stupid!

I raised my head and looked up to see her teary face. " Is this your final decision Manik? " I heard Dad and I nodded. " Baby please. Think about it. You will leave the house for this.. middle class girl? " She asked me and my grip on the bag tightened. 

" MOM SHE ISN'T A MIDDLE CLASS GIRL, SHE. IS. MY. WIFE. " I shouted making her cry more as Mukti held her from her shoulder preventing her to fall down. It hurts really bad to see my Mom in that condition but I need to do this to change her mentality. 

" This girl has done black magic on you bhai! " Mukti spoke and I glared at her making her shut. " Behave Mukti. She is your sister in law. " I warned her. " Bhai the cars are ready. " Aryan said entering the hall as he handed over me the keys. 

" Take care of yourself and Bhabhi. " I smiled seeing his concern as he led us towards the exit. 

" Manik. " 

I looked back back hearing Dad's voice. " When you come back. I hope your sister and Mother have changed. Take care. " He hugged me tightly after whispering this to me. I am gonna miss them for sure but I have to do this. 

Breaking the hug I turned towards Aryan. " Responsibility is yours now. And I hope you will complete that little work I gave you. " He smirked and nodded. 

---------------

The car drive was silent until she spoke. " Are you sure Manik? I mean.. Niyonika mom looked so hurt. You don't need to do this. " She asked him being concered about how much he loves his family.

He chuckled and looked at her. " She doesn't even see you as a person and you are calling her mom? No doubt I fell for your this innocence.  " He confessed entangling their fingers as he kept his head on her shoulder.

She looked down at her lap when his eyes stared at her sad face. " Nandini. The reason I left the house was because I need them to change. And.. I can't even stay where there is no respect for my wife. "

He tried to make her understand and she nodded. " Nandini I love you. Forget everyone. When I'm with you do you need anything else? " She blushed hearing him and he smiled. " What about you? Don't you love me? "

He teased her and she nodded. " Say it c'mon. " She hid her face in his chest and he smiled ad he brushed her hair lightly. " Where are we going? " She questioned. " My penthouse. " He replied.

-------------

• Nandini's P.O.V. •

I kept the last dish on the dish tray as I wiped my hands and climbed the stairs. Opening the door I entered our room as I switched on the lights.

It's been a week since we are staying here. Manik and I got time to spend with each other more. We got to know important things about each other. Though every day he keeps making ways to make me confess my love for him.

He has grown more romantic these days. I blushed thinking about him. I exhaled deeply as I layed back on the bed and rolled over it, hugging the pillow.

Today night, I will confess my love. I smiled when I heard the door bell ring and I jumped out of the bed as I took a glance at myself in the mirror. Settling my saree I smiled staring at myself in the mirror.

Red. His favourite colour. As he had wished me to wear it for him. I opened the door welcoming a tired manik as he walked looking down at the floor when he sat on the sofa. " So how was your day? "

I asked siting a little closer to him as I forwarded him a glass of water which he accepted. Widening his eyes he spilled the water out as he breathed heavily. " What the hell are you wearing? "

He asked looking at me from top to bottom and I pouted. " You don't like it? " I asked and he shook his head vertically totally denying it. " I love it, sweetheart. " I blushed hearing this as he made me sit on his lap while he played with my hair. " Aren't you hungry? " I asked and he nodded. " Then come. " I said getting up from his lap as I led him towards the terrace.

" Why are we going on the terrace? " He questioned as he followed me. " Guess. " I spoke smiling as I slowly twisted the door knob and he smirked. " Dinner Date! "

-------------

Vote and Comment. 

Thank you!