Chapter 11

She stood up from the bed as soon as soon as she saw him entering the room with a tired face. " Manik you came back? " She asked moving towards him and took the bag from him. " No I am still in office. "

Hs mocked rolling his eyes as he loosened his tie making her giggle. " So how was your day. " She asked him as she helped him to remove his coat. " Hmm.. good. " He replied as his mind was still thinking about what happened few minutes ago.

" What happened? You worried about something. " She asked facing him as she cupped his cheeks making him look at her. " Nothing just something in office. " He replied not staring in her eyes making her sigh.

She hugged him as she rested her head on ner shoulder making him smile. " Manik don't stress yourself. It isn't good for your health. " She said looking up at him and nodded smiling at her which made her smile back.

Breaking the hug she held his large palms in her small ones when sne pouted. " You have so big hands. " She mumbled making him laugh. " No you have small. " He said making her smile seeing him laugh.

" You look good when you laugh. " She spoke caressing his cheek widening his smile. He leaned towarss her face as he kissed her cheek lightly making her blush.

----------------

Her footsteps halted as she heard the whispers coming from a room. Her steps took them near the door as she slightly pushed the door forwards when her eyes widened looking at the scene in front of her.

Tears brimmed out of her eyes as she looked at the sight in front of her. She palmed her mouth to stop the muffles when she heard him groan her name in pleasure. " Riyaa... "

" NO! " She jolted up from the bed as a trickle of sweat ran down her forehead when she her face was pushed into a broad chest as those big palms rubbed her head. Her hands held his shoulders tightly as she sobbed in his arms and he held jer tightly.

" Shh.. it was a bad dream. Forget it. " He tried to sooth her but she hugged him more tightly. He kept on rubbing the back side of her head messing her hair but he cared less about that. He was working on some files when he heard her shout making him worried.

Her sobbs stopped as she stared blankly at his shirt button when he pulled her away from him. Cupping her dried wet cheeks as he caressed them with his thumb. " What did you watch? " He asked her making her look at him.

She stared at him for a minute as he waited for her answer. Once again her eyes began to water making him sigh as he took her in his arms for another hug. " You.. and..Riya.. yo.. both. " She stuttered and he kissed her head.

" Listen, Nandini. Do you trust me? " He asked breaking the hug and taking her hands in his and she nodded looking at him and he smiled. " And I promise I won't ever break this trust of yours. " He promised and she looked at him.

Extending her pinky finger in front of him she requested. " Promise? " He smiled seeing her childishness and he entangled his pinky finger with hers as he shook them lightly. " Promise. " She smiled lightly when he pecked her lips making her hair neck stand.

She blushed like a red tomato and he laughed at her state. " Manik. " She whined slapping his chest as he fell back on the bed with her resting her head on his chest. He caressed her back as she fisted his shirt tightly.

" What are you doing to me Mrs. Malhotra? " He asked staring at the ceiling making her look at him. Resting her chin on his chest she mumbled. " Why? What happened? " He looked down hearing her as his hands reached out for her long hair.

" I can't live without you anymore. Everything reminds me of you. I.. I can't even... I don't know. You are my peace Nandini. And don't take it away from me, Please. " He pleaded her and she
immediately got close to his face as she kissed his face.

" I promise Manik. I won't ever take this peace away from you. " She assured him making him smile as he hugged her and she rested her head on her chest directly on his heart. " Manik your heart beat na it is lika melody. " She giggled making him smile.

" That's good to know. "

---------------

Vote and Comment.

Thank you!

P.S. - I am not happy with the response. Are you guys losing interest? 🙁💔