12

Rafe for the first time finally woke up with Amara in his hold, his muscular arms still wrapped around the brunettes waist as she was still fast asleep. This time the dirty blonde slowly removed his grip on the girl trying not to wake her up, slowly taking his silky covers off his shirtless toned body and getting up before placing the covers back on top of the girl. The boy made his way to his door slowly opening it and closing it softly after he walked out of the room, leaving the girl to rest.

"Dad your back?" The dirty blond asked as he walked down the hallway shirtless while passing his dad. The boy soon noticed blood on his dads shirt "wha-what ha-happened, why is there b-blood on you" Rafe asked eyeing the blood that was smeared all over the older man's shirt, his heart slowly racing as a bunch of scenes went through his head. "Look son I told you I had to take care of some business the other day" his father said to him while placing one of his hands on rafes broad shoulder causing rafe to snap his head at the hand placed on his shoulder. "Just don't tell anyone, okay?, no one can no" the older man continued talking while eyeing the taller boy. The dirty blonde was so confused all he cared about was protecting Amara. "I uh yeah, but a-Amara is staying here for a week, I don't want her to see this" the dirty blond replied to his father.

Ward slowly nodded his head while trying to think of what to say "son put some clothes, I need to talk to you, privately" his father alerted him before letting his hand fall from the boys shoulders and to the side of himself while walking to his room. The boy watched as his father walked away, anxiety starting to build up underneath the dirty blondes skin as he slowly opened his bedroom door and quickly sliding a peach top and khaki shorts on without waking up Amara who was still curled up in rafe's bed with her brunette hair slightly falling over her tanned face under rafes covers.

Rafe then came back out of his room, closing the door behind him softly not wanting to wake up the brunette . The dirty blonde looked around the house for his father, soon finding him on the balcony staring out onto the view of the whole outer banks, the dirty blonde sat down across the older man in one of the sofa chairs that sat on the balcony cussing his fathers head to turn to the boy.

"Is that funny to you, you can go live on the damn cut rafe, as far as I'm concerned" rafes father said while eyeing the boy, rafe scoffed in reply, shaking his head and looking at the view of the obx with his hand covering his grin that was spread across his face, but soon turning his head back to his father realising that the older man wasn't joking. The dirty blond then got up from his seat before his father spoke again "make yourself useful, somewhere, somehow" his father said as the boy walked away, "Sarah's not working" Rafe replied as he got closer to the door "your almost 20, you don't just get to sit back and get everything handed too you" his father replied in a intimidating way. "It does not seem like you understand-" the older man spoke up "I'll take care of those generators, okay?" The dirty blond cut his father off while his hands sat in his khaki shorts before walking though the door.

As rafe walked through the door he spotted his younger sister eves dropping on the dirty blonde and his fathers conversation from the other side of the door "told you, shouldn't of brought that bike" the blonde said with a look on her face as her arms were crossed over her chest. "Hm" is all the boy said before walking off and up too his room, wanting to be close to Amara so he could calm down.

The dirty blonde started to panic as he walked through his bedroom door seeing that the brunette girl wasn't all curled up in his bed instead a note sat on top of dark silky covers, rafe wasted no time before grabbing the little peice of paper from on top of his bed ~ went for a walk, I'll be back soon x ~ is all that was written with the on the paper.

The dirty blonde immediately left his house to go searching for the brunette, he needed her now, he needed her in his sight. The boy paced around the streets hoping that the brunette would be anywhere.

"Amara" Rafe whispered to himself as he saw Amara sitting on one of the public chairs that faced the beach while slowly blowing her long wavy brown hair behind her shoulders as her hazelnut eyes lingered along the crashing waves.

Rafe quickly made his way to the brunette seated on the chair. "Amara, hey" the dirty blonde said before softly grabbing the brunettes waist as he pulled the girl into his chest so that their bodies were collided. "I've been looking for you, are you okay?" The boy questioned as he slowly wrapped his muscular arms around the girls waist bringing her even closer. "Yeah I just need some fresh air" the girl replied as she wrapped her small hands around the dirty blondes neck. "What I uh, did I h-hurt you last night, I-I'm sorry if I did I didn't mean too" Rafe said as we slowly loosened his grip around the girls waist. "No rafe, you were perfect" Amara responded before pulling in the boy for a kiss, the brunette could feel rafe's lips slightly smile as he kissed her back passionately while slowly moving his hands down from her waist and to her ass gripping and squeezing it softly as they made out. The pair didn't care that strangers were walking past while watching them get hot and heavy in the open.

Amara's small arms were now wrapped around rafe's wide waist as the boy drove throw the streets of the obx with his dirt bike. Strands of brunette hair peaked from under the helmet that the girl was wearing, rafe had convinced the girl to wear the helmet instead of him as he cared more about Amara's safety then his.

The dirty blonde pulled up slowly into a trailer that sat in the middle of no where, with empty bear bottles scattered all over the dead grass and old men slouched in beach chairs that sat in front of the trailer while staring at the pair as they pulled up in front of them in rafe's dirt bike. The dirty blonde slowly got up from the bike and quickly turned around to the girl that sat on the bike while slowly taking the helmet off the brunettes head. "Stay here" the boy said as he softly placed his big veiny hand on her face before pulling her in for a kiss. The dirty blonde then turned around to see the old men that sat In front of them while eyeing the girl that was still sat on the bike, "keep your eyes on something else, or else you'll regret it, okay?" The dirty blonde said whiling eyeing the older men as his jaw clenched at the fact that they were starring at his Amara.

"Country clubbb, what you here for now, huh-" Barry said as he watched the tall dirty blonde walk through the door. "You know what I'm here for, now give it to me" rafe cut the dark haired boy off. Barry scoffed at how desperate the dirty blonde sounded, slowly getting up from his sofa and making his way to the boy before realising that Amara was seated on the boys bike outside his trailer. "What a pretty little girl, damn I would love to fuck her" Barry said as he starred at the girl through his window. Rafe quickly grabbed the dark haired boy by his neck before pushing him back slowly causing the dark haired boy to grunt and pant as he struggled to breath "don't you ever say those fucking words again!" Rafe said as his grip tightened around the boys neck at the thought of Barry fucking his Amara. "Chill out man, I was just kidding, what the hell" Barry replied before releasing himself from the dirty blondes hand.

Rafe paced back and forth in Barry's trailer as he imaged the the dark haired boy and Amara together causing him to clench his jaw along with balling his fist. "Where's my shit" the dirty blonde finally spoke up angrily at the dark haired boy, fighting the urge to beat the shit out of him. The dirty blondes drug dealer watched as his costumer slowly went out of control. The dark haired boy threw a bag of cocaine at the boy causing the dirty blonde to bend over and grab the bag before walking towards the door and slamming the door open, leaving the dark haired boy alone.

Rafe walked over to his dirt bike that the brunette girl was still seated on while shoving the bag full of coke down his pocket. "I'm back baby, you ok?" The dirty blonde asked while starring into her hazelnut eyes along with gripping her thigh softly. "Yes" is all the girl said with a soft smile spread across her lips before rafe slowly placed his helmet back on the girls head, "let's go" the dirty blonde said before climbing onto the bike in front of the girl and gripping the handles of his bike tightly before driving off with Amara's small arms wrapped around his waist.