16

The dirty blonde past through the cut and back to figure eight on his bike with Amara's arms wrapped around his waist as her long brown hair bushed against the wind before pulling up in his drive way "Did jj hurt you?" Rafe asked as he slowly lifted one of his legs to hop off his bike before turning around to face Amara with one of his hands placed on her waist. "No, I'm fine" the brunette replied softly while placing her hand on top of rafe's that sat on her waist. "Cuz if he did, I swear to god-" the dirty blonde said angrily as he looked around to make sure the messy blonde was no where near the girl anymore. "Rafe don't worry, I'm fine, see?" The girl said as she got up from the boys dirt bike before placing her small palms on both sides of his face as her lips curled up, forming a smile that spread across her sun kissed face. "I thought I lost you a-Amara, I couldn't handle it, please don't leave me again, okay?" The dirty blonde said as he wrapped his muscular arms around the girls small waist before earning a nod from the brunette as she brought the boy in for a kiss.

"You got all this nice shit, but you don't got my money, huh!?" A guy yelled from behind the pair as he stomped his way towards them, instantly causing rafe to tighten his grip around the girls waist before pulling her softly behind him as he turned around to face his once again drug dealer. "Oh and you finally got your precious little Amara back! But not my money!" The dark haired boy continued screaming at the dirty blonde. "Look man just give me two days, okay? Don't do this when Amara is around" Rafe said as he tried to calm down his drug dealer while keeping the brunette behind him. "Man get the hell out of the way" the dark haired boy said as he grabbed the boy by his shoulders before shoving him aside causing the dirty blonde to fall to the ground so his drug dealer could see the girl that hid behind him.

"Might just take your Amara away from you, as payment, huh?" The dark haired boy said as he eyed the dirty blonde on the ground before the boy quickly pushed himself off the ground and immediately shoving back his drug dealer. "Your not taking her anywhere, she's staying with me!" The dirty blonde said as he softly pulled the brunette behind him again. "Well then you better get my money or else I will!" The dark haired boy responded as he got up to his feet before grabbing the dirty blondes arm and shoving it against the boys motor causing the boys arm to instantly sting and burn. "Ahhh" the boy screamed in pain as his arm was pushed against the hot motor. "That's enough!" The girl screamed as she pushed the dark haired boy off her boy friend as he laid down on his drive way floor in pain while panting and grunting at the pain with one of his veiny hands gripping his sore arm. "Oh she finally opened her pretty mouth" the drug dealer said before taking off on the dirty blondes bike "consider this as a down payment!" The dark haired boy screamed as he drove away on the boys bike.

Before the girl got the chance to check if rafe was ok the dirty blonde had already gotten up "ar-are you ok baby?" The boy said as he tried to cover the pain. "Rafe I'm fine but your not, come I'll take care of you" the girl said before grabbing his hand softly and leading him towards his front door then up to his room.

"Sit" is all the brunette said as she lead the boy to his bed, the dirty blonde listened to her as he slowly sat on his double bed before Amara made her way to his bathroom to look for a aid kit. Soon enough the brunette walked out of his bathroom with a container of bandages and alcohol as the dirty blonde sat on his bed in pain. The girl quickly placed the container on the boys bed beside him before softly grabbing his burned arm.

As the girl disinfected his arm is quiet grunts escaped his lips as he had to fight the urge to smack her hands off him, the dirty blondes head tiled back so he could look up at the girl as she wrapped his arm in a bandage. "Amara I'm sorry you had to see that, I promise it won't happen again, okay?" the dirty blonde said as he looked up at the girl while he was still seated on his bed as she stood in front of him then moving her eyes from his arm before looking down into his light blue eyes.

"It's ok rafe, I'm just glad your ok" the brunette replied as she wrapped her small hands behind his neck before he wrapped his arms around her waist as a grunt left his lips at the pain of moving his arm. "Rafe it's ok you don't have to-" the girl said as she noticed rafe was in more pain when he wrapped his arms around her "no I want to" the dirty blonde replied as he rested his head on her stomach while the girl softly played with his sweaty hair, calming the dirty blonde down.

"Are you sure your ok, he didn't hurt you did he?" the dirty blonde said as he removed his head from her stomach before searching her body for anything, a scratch, a bruise, anything that looked like she was harmed. "Rafe I'm fine just calm down" the brunette replied as she rubbed her thumb against his sunburnt cheek "that means I'm allowed to do this?, huh?" The dirty blonde responded as he pulled the girl on top of him so now both of her legs were placed on both sides of the boy as he sat on his bed while his hands roamed over her body before stopping at her ass. "You look so hot when your my nurse" the dirty blonde said as he softly squeezed her butt before slamming his lips against her neck, softly and slowly giving her sloppy kisses as he made his way down to her colour bone while earning soft moans from the brunette. Amara softly pushed rafe's back to his bed so he was now laying down on his bed with a smirk spread across his face as the girl got on top of him.

The dirty blonde slowly rubbed his hips against hers tying to cause friction between the two, causing the pair to fill his room with moans, as he yanked his blue striped shirt off revealing his toned body and immediately the brunette admired his muscular body before softly sliding her small hands down his abs as the dirty blonde slowly titled his head back while closing his eyes and moaning.

All for you || Rafe Cameron जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें