21

"We should help your dad look for John b now" Amara spoke up as she cuddled with rafe in his double bed, the dirty blonde groaned at her words, he just wanted to cuddle with the brunette "it's too dark outside anyway, we'll look for him tomorrow, yeah?" The boy responded as he tightened his grip around her waist. "Fine" the brunette replied before a smile spread across her face as she played with the boys messy hair that hung off his head while laying on top of him, causing the dirty blonde to spread a smirk across his face as he stared into her hazelnut eyes instantly causing him to fall for the girl even more.

"Topper is throwing another party tonight, do you want to go baby?" Rafe asked as he rubbed his thumb across Amara's soft check. "What about peterkin, and all that stuff?" The girl softly replied as she melted into the boys touch. "Don't worry about it, let's just have fun tonight" the dirty blonde responded as he moved his big hand from her cheek to her long brown hair before softly sliding his fingers through it. "Mhm, I'll be back I have to burrow Sarah's clothes" the girl replied before she got up from rafe's bed as she softly released herself from his grip. "Okay, but come back quickly, I want to watch you get changed, okay?" The boy replied as he softly gripped the girls wrist before she could walk off while resting his body weight on one of his arms as he laid in his bed. "Okay" the brunette replied as she giggled at his words before walking through his door and to Sarah's room.

Amara came back through rafe's door with a pink tank top and blue denim shorts as she saw rafe sat on the edge of his bed with his elbows resting on his knees that were spread out with his hands in his face, you could see his veins on his hands from his bed room door.

The brunette softly shut the door behind her causing the dirty blonde to take his hands out of his face and look up to the girl. "Finally I missed you" the boy said as he walked over to the girl that stood in front of the door with Sarah's clothes hanging off her small arm. "Rafe I was gone for 5 minutes" the brunette replied as soft giggled fell off her lips. "I don't care, I need you in my sight all the time Amara or else I will go crazy" the dirty blonde replied as he hovered over the girl against his door with one of his hands rested on the door while looking down at the brunette.

"Those shorts are really short Amara, what are you trying to do?" The dirty blonde asked as he kept his eyes on the road while giving glances at Amara who sat in the passenger seat. "Hm?" Is all the girl replied with as she lifted one of her eyebrows at the dirty blonde. "I'm gonna stand behind you the whole time where there, okay?" The boy replied as he drove his truck to toppers party before placing his hand on the brunettes thigh. "Yeah, yeah" the girl replied as she looked down at rafe's hand on her thigh, the veins popping out of his hand as he softly squeezed her thigh.

"Why are there so many guys?" Rafe groaned angrily as he pulled up in front of toppers house in his blue truck, knowing that all eyes will be on his girlfriend, Amara scoffed at the boys words before opening the car door next to her, and as soon as she stepped out of rafe's truck the dirty blonde was already waiting beside the door immediately covering the girls shorts as more and more guys walked past them and into toppers mansion.

Music was blasting from the inside of toppers house as people entered his front door, "c'mon" Amara spoke up as she started walking towards toppers house and immediately rafe trailed right behind her trying his best to covers the girls ass.

"Yoo, y'all finally made it!" Topper yelled on top of the music as Amara and rafe entered his house. "Yeah man couldn't miss one of your parties" Rafe replied as he stood behind the brunette while looking down at his blonde friend. "Well we got lots of drinks for y'all, and also we're gonna playing spin the bottle soon so you guys better join!"topper yelled again as the music was to loud, with a red cup full of who knows what in his hand. "Nah, we're fine " the dirty blonde replied as he grabbed Amara by her waist before leading her to the lounge room where everyone gets high.