Chapter Four

I stared into Sheila's glaring eyes and fidgeted a little. What would she do? I mean, Drake and I weren't doing anything suspicious, and even if we were, what could she possibly do?

   "What.... where YOU and DRAKE doing in THERE." Sheila snarled.

   "Whoa, calm down there buddy," I said and backed up a little. "we weren't doing anything, chill."

   "Who are YOU to tell ME to CHILL?" she roared. Flinching, I saw her put a hand on her hip. "well, if I catch you two again together..." Sheila pushed her shirt back a little and my eyes widened as I saw the silver handle of a handgun in her belt.

   "Y-Yes m-ma'am," I stuttered. I had never seen a gun before in my life, and thinking that a high school student had one was frightening.

   Even more so that she threatened me with it.

   I side stepped around Sheila and started speed walking away and heard her chuckle behind me.

----------

   -Drake's POV-

   "You scared her good, I'm proud," I winked at Sheila as I slid my hand around her waist. "Although, she really does have a talent for singing. I wish you coulda heard it, it was hilariously weird." I chuckled lightly.

   "Don't you go getting too attached to her now, remember our plan," Sheila winked back as we walked down the hall together.

   "Don't worry, I'm heartless," I said jokingly and tightened my grip around her. "So where'd you get that gun from? It looks pretty realistic."

   "Oh it is, my father's a policeman, remember? We have all sorts of weaponry around the house," she giggled.

   "Ooh, I better be careful then!" I sarcastically said, waving my free hand in the air.

   "Actually, you should. If you upset me, you're gonna pay." Sheila replied, her voice suddenly serious.

   A cold chill ran down my spine. I knew that Sheila was a sane person, but she just didn't seem like it anymore. Ever since we joined the Elimination of People In Kanga, otherwise known as EPIK, Sheila had been more.. unstable.

   EPIK was like a group established by a few rebels in our school; we got rid of the people that we all don't like. This includes people that dare to stand up to us, people that don't follow our rules and new people. Like Zelda.

   There was another guy named Rocky that was also new, but we have only one rule in our society; not to mess with rich people. We found out that Rocky's grandmother is loaded, and if she dies, they'll inherit all the money. If that happens and we go after him, his parents are sure to find out and EPIK will be no more. 

   Me and Sheila joined EPIK because we had no choice. Since I was more or less muscular, EPIK was coming after me because I might've stolen their spotlight. EPIK was the popular group in our school, but the teachers and most students were clueless about what we can accomplish. All the students know enough not to mess with us, and that we're dangerous, but they don't know that we can.. kill.

   Sheila joined EPIK because she was my girlfriend at the time, and now she was assigned to go on any "mission" with me. A mission was when we had a target... and we had to eliminate it. Before we joined, I was getting fed up with Sheila's jealousy issues, and was about to break up with her, but EPIK forced us to work together. Since Sheila was my partner, and if you decided not to work with them anymore, they had the right to kill you.

   It was a very strict and dangerous thing to get involved in in high school, but if you got chosen, you really had no other choice but to go with them. It was a shame to go after Zelda because she actually had a talent, and there was something about her that made her seem innocent and made me unwilling to kill her. Sheila would do it in the blink of an eye though, she wouldn't think twice about it.