19

Comment please, there's going to be a HUGE reveal♡♡♡

°°°

Taehyung's punishment consisted of being cuddled by Jungkook during the night. The man hasn't left his side even once, fixing his bandage and pressing a kiss to Taehyung's face every chance he got.

To be honest, Taehyung feared the punishment was going to be horrible but he could live with what Jungkook did. Even if it was wrong, it could've been worse. That's what he tried telling himself.

Waking up in a cold bed, Taehyung was relieved to notice Jungkook's absence, finding a note on the side of the bed but he didn't bother to read it because he couldn't care less. Jungkook could step on a Lego for all he cared.

Since he was alone, Taehyung decided to explore the mansion a bit, having noticed the men guarding every possible escape opportunity and looking up to him when they caught him staring. He limped to the huge closet of the room, struggling with getting dressed.

Once he was done, Taehyung was bathed in sweat and he regretted getting up but he hated being unproductive, he wanted to do something. Maybe he could befriend a guard who would then be kind enough to help him. One of these scary meanies had to be nice.

"What a surprise to see you out of the room", Taehyung heard an amused voice say when he made his way to the stairs, gnawing at his bottom lip because he was faced with another problem: he possible couldn't walk down the stairs without help.

The voice belonged to Eunwoo who smiled charmingly at Taehyung. "Here, let me help you", Eunwoo said friendly, offering Taehyung his arm. Hope bloomed in the blond's chest when he looked up to the male, shyly taken the arm.

"Y'know, Jungkook was really mad when he saw you ran away again", Eunwoo told Taehyung casually who held his concentration up and didn't bother with a reply, only scoffing. Eunwoo noticed the frown, of course he did. He wasn't a deadly assassin for nothing.

The little blond kept surprising him. He was sassy at their first meetings, then so deliciously scared after they took him and so fearless when he ran away, multiple times, from an equally stubborn and even more deadly mafia leader.

Eunwoo respected Taehyung for his willpower, so much that he wanted to warn the boy about Jungkook and his obsession. Taehyung was an innocent boy, he proved that lots of times by now. And Jungkook... he was tainted. Ruined.

And he was going to do the same to Taehyung. He had already started.

"All this drama, I really didn't think you'd be worth that. I mean, you're very pretty though", Taehyung finally reacted, pulling his arm out of Eunwoo's hold and throwing him a glare. "For your information, I didn't ask for any of this", he bit out, yanking himself away from Eunwoo and walking the last stairs down himself.

Eunwoo could see he was in pain but he appreciated the fire, the challenge. Finally not one of Jungkook's dumb be warmers. He has already sensed Taehyung to be much more different but he now had a real chance to get to know the petit beauty.

"You've got a sharp tongue. Where does that go when you're around Kook?", he asked, following Taehyung slowly and waving the guards away who approached them, or more Jeon's doll. Jungkook has made it crystal clear that he didn't want Taehyung wandering somewhere where he could hurt himself and has ordered his guard to watch over his precious doll but to never touch him.

Taehyung spun around to Eunwoo, fire in his eyes as he stared at the dark-haired man. "That's because I'm afraid of Kook", he snarled, using the same nickname as Eunwoo but spitting it out with venom. It amused the assassin. This daring little vixen was so fun to tease.

Eunwoo laughed silently. "I had my doubts with you, I admit. I mean you didn't seem special at first, but now... I think you're the most interesting person I've ever encountered", he smiled down at the petit blond who looked so adorable when he was angry.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment because that literally got me kidnapped by a mafia boss", Taehyung said sarcastically, finally finding a vessel for his anger. He was scared, yes all the time, but he was also fucking angry. How dare this stupid man think he could take him! Taehyung didn't ask for this!

"Girls all over the world would die to be in your place, boys too", Eunwoo remarked, watching how Taehyung turned, limping away from him angrily. He could see his cute curly locks bouncing with each steps. Whatever this cute boy did, it was always adorable. Eunwoo couldn't take him serious and he decided that he liked Taehyung.

Hopefully, he was going to calm Jungkook's seething obsession. Would make Eunwoo's job easier in cleaning up after his best friend, he was so moody all this damn fucking time.

"They can do that for all I care, I wanna go home", Taehyung grumbled and heard Eunwoo laughing again.

"Try out this door", he then said, pointing at a door at the end of the hall. "It's Jungkook's office, passcode got changed to the day you two met. A little bit cheesy for my liking but it's not my business to care, only to make fun about it", Eunwoo told Taehyung who looked back at him surprised.

"Why are you helping me?"

"I'm not. I just have the devilish joy in seeing Jungkook angry. And everything that includes you makes him furious", Eunwoo said with a wink and left, a loud whistle sounding through the hall. Taehyung stared after him.

"What a strange boy", he mumbled before shrugging his shoulders and limping towards the door.

The room behind was dark, only dim light of the sun was shining inside. Heavy curtains forbid the sunlight to come inside but Taehyung didn't bother to push them away. He wanted to search for something useful.

Rounding the large desk, Taehyung scrunched his nose at how messy it was, trying his best not to touch anything so he wouldn't leave any traces of his presence behind.

But his attention got literally sucked to a specific item, the only thing that was neatly placed on the desk and which completely stood out. It appeared to be the only item to be treated with care.

Taehyung was curious to know what it was so he picked it up, examining it.

He found a certain, special photo, a picture of a young male.

A photo of himself when he was ten.

"What do we have here? A cute little doll sneaking around where he shouldn't be?"

Taehyung dropped the picture frame and turned around like the speed of light to stare wide-eyed at Jungkook who stood in the door entrance, with crossed arms and raised brow.

But his expression darkened once he realized what exactly Taehyung has been holding in his hands.

~

OH MY GOD the plot thickens hehe

Elaboratae