34

An inside into Jungkook's thoughts

°°°

Silent tears of agony ran down Taehyung's cheeks as he was guided to Jungkook's car in the middle of five more. The unconscious bodies of Seokjin's guard laid splattered on the ground. Taehyung flinched when the metallic smell of blood filled his nostrils and he quickly averted his eyes elsewhere.

His fists were clenched as he was moved into the car, he felt so helpless and so angry. Watching his mother cry, his brothers staring at him helplessly because Jungkook made it clear that he was going to harm them if he didn't get what he want, was horrible for the small blond.

Jungkook on the other side watched Taehyung carefully, his heart heavy because he felt like he had finally woken up from his wrong intentions, only to see tears on Taehyung's cheeks again. Tears because he chose the right thing at the wrong time.

He thought to do the right thing, kidnapping Taehyung because he was in love with him and wanted Taehyung to be with him all the time - his father did it and his parents were happy, right? Jungkook really believed so because his mother was always smiling around him, assuring that everything was well.

Her suicide caught Jungkook completely off guard, he was mortified to see his always happy and smiling mother like this. And his father, the old Jeon was ruthless to his son, accusing Jungkook of his mother's suicide.

"If you were a little more like me, I wouldn't have lost her! It's your fault she's gone!" The words of his father had been inked into his every being and so he was determined to prove his father wrong. It couldn't be his fault and especially not his father's! Mom had been happy with him!

But deep down, Jungkook knew that was a lie. He had simply closed his eyes and chose not to see the fear, the anger, the helplessness on his mother's face whenever she interacted with his father, the wrong way he touched her and the way she flinched away every time he was close to her.

Jungkook had been just a child, he didn't understand that this was toxic and unhealthy. To him, because his mother pretended in front of him, this was the epitome of true love. So Jungkook of course had seen nothing wrong with taking Taehyung because he wanted him.

But as more and more days passed, and Taehyung magically didn't become happy like his mother did, Jungkook started to realize that Taehyung, in fact, wasn't very much keen about being taken against his will.

The lies of the old Jeon were starting to dissolve and Jungkook could slowly break free. Back in his younger years, his father had tried to make him a brutal monster, like he was, drilling his son from a young age.

When Jungkook had met Taehyung in that park, it had been the first time for the young teen to feel tender emotions again, love. It all vanished when the old Jeon found out.

After he died, an assassination costing him his life, Jungkook broke free from his chains but the damage inside his mind, body and heart stayed.

Seeing Taehyung interact with his family, the love in between them reminded Jungkook of everything he never had but wished to have. He wanted someone to love him like this too.

He hoped, it wasn't too late for Taehyung to be that someone.

Jungkook followed Taehyung, sliding into the car and watching how his doll immediately backed away in the furthest corner away from him. Green eyes looked up defiantly at him when Jungkook dared to approach Taehyung again.

The blond was glaring at the Mafia boss before he abruptly turned away from him, looking demonstratively out of the window. Jungkook sighed.

"Look, I understand why you're upset with me, doll, but please--"

"You don't get to ask anything from me", Taehyung snapped, harshly interrupting Jungkook. He was fed up with the elder's behavior, Taehyung was not going to be scared anymore. If Jungkook chose to be an asshole, so would Taehyung.

Taehyung had been so confused, thinking about the time Jungkook was nice and actually close to a friend, but now he was back to being an asshole again. The Mafia leader so often had brought up his father, saying he was not like him, kidnapping the one he loved but he in fact was just the same.

And Taehyung was going to tell him that.

"You say you're nothing like your father but you are. You never listened to me, you took me so often with you against my will. All of this would've been prevented if you were a nice guy from the start and ask me out like every fucking normal being would do! But no, you had to go all Jeon on me", Taehyung hissed at the startled other, anger dripping from his voice.

By that accusation, Jungkook immediately turned defensive because he had always thought of himself being different to his cold, monstrous father. While in reality, he had turned into the same exact man he loathed to ever become.

"I am not my father!! I'm not him", he defended himself but Taehyung only laughed, a loud bizarre sound in the tense atmosphere.

"If I set you free, you will leave me! But I can't live without you, not anymore", Jungkook tried to explain his side, tried to explain that he was not the villain of Taehyung's story, he only wanted love.

"You don't even give me the chance to prove you wrong! You go and decide over my head without even thinking of consulting me about what I want!", Taehyung accused Jungkook angrily.

The car was dead silent after this, not even Eunwoo in the driver's seat dared to make a sound. He also didn't want to be involved with that painfully awkward conversation.

"W-well I thought... you would never go out with a guy like me. I mean, I know my reputation and I know I'm a Mafia leader. So I took you with me because, y'know, I really wanted to get to know you", the silver-haired male said sheepishly after a moment and Taehyung fully lost it.

He reached over and smacked Jungkook angrily against the chest with his fists. Then again. And again until he was pounding his fists against the Mafia boss' firm chest who took the hits without batting an eye.

"You drugged me, you fucking pervert! You made me lose all my morals, my pride, everything! You are obsessed with me since I was ten, how the fuck do you think that is normal??! You are just like your father! You fucking drugged me, Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled at him.

"I wanted you to calm down and get rest why would I waste our first time like this?!" Jungkook tried to defend himself. He in fact hadn't touched Taehyung in a sexual way when he was unconscious, he wasn't a complete asshole.

His father might have taught him to take what he desired but when he had seen Taehyung laying in front of him so helplessly, the tiny rest of his subconsciousness compulsed and Jungkook had retreated.

He did not lay a hand on Taehyung.

"YOU MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO EVEN THINK OF A FIRST TIME WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MY FUCKING KIDNAPPER!", Taehyung screamed at Jungkook on top of his lungs, his chest heaving from his finally released rage.

"And the worst thing is", Taehyung said while glaring at Jungkook, "that when I thought you could change, when I decided to give you a chance for making up for the horrible things you did to me because I saw something good in you, you went to my family's house and kidnapped me, again", Taehyung spat, now trembling in frustration.

"My Hyung will come for me and I fucking hope he'll make you pay for what you did", the blond finished, his words dripping with venom. Taehyung had changed, it was bound to happen. He wasn't the sweet, innocent boy from before.

Jungkook had already started to taint him without Taehyung's notice.

The silver-haired man's nostrils flared, he had good intentions! He still hoped to win Taehyung over, to win his love. Jungkook wanted to play with open cards, wanted to explain why he did what he did.

"Only I can protect you now! I didn't want to involve your family because I know you'd hate to see them in danger. Taehyung, your status slipped through. The government is coming. They want to wipe out any differences to the society."

~

As you can see, Taehyung had already changed. What do you think of Jungkook's reason behind, is it valuable ?

Elaboratae