Marinette's Mansion {Part 1}

Happy Birthday to me!!! Today is my birthday so I have decided to give you an extra chapter this week!!! The next chapter, I will publish max by Sunday! Thanks for reading!

To say in short, Jason and Tim were shocked to see Marinette's Mansion. It was smaller than Wayne Manor but still quite big. Marinette noticed their shocked faces and burst out giggling.
After a moment, controlling her giggling, she said," How is my mansion? Seeing your shocked faces, I would say it's quite big. Don't worry, I still feel it's too big for me too. By the way, I was busy playing with him, what's his name again??" 

Jason, overcoming his shock answered, "Damian Todd." Marinette heard it this time, she nodded and started playing with Damian again. Tim asked Marinette, "Not to be rude but how did you even afford this place?"

Marinette replied, "Its not rude, don't worry Tim. It is my father's. Even when  I told him not to buy it, he said and I quote,'my daughter is going to be alone in the unrock-n-roll city of crime. The least I can do is to buy her a rock-n-roll mansion with trusted helpers for her'. Even when I said I already bought an apartment with my money, he said no returns and I have to use it. On other note do you know a Timothy Wayne and a Richard 'Dick' Wayne?"

Tim was surprised to hear his name when Marinette asked. He thought she knew his whole name, but then he remembered he introduced himself as Tim Drake. Jason was confused and was thinking 'isn't she already friends with him?'

Tim replied, "We do know them, but why are you asking?"

Marinette replied, "I will tell you but can you keep a secret?" To this both boys nodded.
Marinette then replied, "You can't say this to anyone but apparently they contacted me and have asked for suits for some Wayne Gala. I am-" but she was cut off by Tim who had shouted, "MS."

Marinette got confused and asked, "Yes.How did you know that?" Tim replied with," Let me reintroduce myself. My name is Timothy Drake-Wayne. One of the adopted sons of Bruce Wayne. I was the one who emailed you after asking Jagged stone for your email address."

Marinette replied with an "Ohh. Not to be rude, but who is Bruce Wayne? The only people I researched before entering Gotham were Batman and his partners, Joker, Riddler, Mr. Freeze and some other villains. I guess Bruce Wayne and you all must be famous since Jagged gave you my email to contact me but I have no idea how".

Tim and Jason were having mixed emotions; confused on how can she not know who Bruce Wayne is, Happy that someone doesn't know them and is friends with them on their own, excited to meet MS in person and knowing she is my/Tim's friend.

Their thoughts were soon broken by Damian who was crying as he was hungry.