Shazam!

Billy was playing Baseball with his foster brothers and sisters when suddenly air? grabbed him and left him in somebody's house. He demanded, "Where am I? Who are you?"

Before he could continue one by one his foster brothers and sisters were standing beside him, looking confused too. His brothers and sisters were part of Shazam but no one knew except Billy.

Marinette calmed others down who were looking ready to attack and turned to the boy and said, "You are Captain Marvel, aren't you? Who are they by the way?"

Billy raised his baseball bat and said, "How do you know that? I don't think you need to know who they are."

"Captain Marvel, I know you are him. You yourself told me you are a kid when I asked you."

"I told no one. I would remember if I had told someone." Billy said still holding the bat in front of her. (A/N: No one knows that Captain Marvel is a kid not even Batman. He has hidden it from everyone except his siblings. Also Cyborg is in the young Justice but he helps his father in the scientific Justice League businesses which are sent to him.)

"Oh you don't know me. I am the Guardian of the Miraculous as well as Ladybug. You told me that when I asked you why you had 2 souls."

Billy realized that what the girl in front of him said was true but still he asked her while lowering the bat a little bit, "How do I know if what you saying is true?"

"I think you know that I am saying the truth. I don't need to transform. Had I not seen your soul right now, I would have attacked you asking what you were doing in my house cause I didn't know what you looked like."

Billy nodded.

Marinette asked, "So what's your name Captain Marvel? My real name is Marinette Stone."

Billy replied, "My name is Billy Batson and these are my foster siblings Mary, Freddy, Darla, Eugene and Pedro." He said pointing to each one who said hi.
"Also who are they?"

"Ohh right. This is Adrien or Chat noir. You have met him. This is Chloe, Kagami, Luka and my parents jagged Stone and Penny Stone." (I ship them!)

"Hello. Nice to meet you all."

"Nice to meet you all too."

Marinette asked then, "So what are you doing here? Cause I am sure I didn't tell you my address."

Billy sheepishly replied while rubbing the back of his neck, "I am actually not sure. A gush of air brought me here."

Before Marinette could say anything, Impulse came again with Cyborg.

Marinette hadn't met him because he was busy working with Star Labs scientists on some JL business which she hadn't asked about.

Cyborg burst at Impulse, "Why in the world did you brought me to a Civillian house?" Then turning towards Jagged he says, "I'm sorry sir for barging into your house."

He turned towards Impulse and demanded, "Take me home right now or else."

Before Impulse could say anything, Marinette burst out, "I don't know why you are here but if Impulse brought you here, it must be for a reason. If you must know I am the Guardian of the Miraculous and Ladybug. You must have heard about me from your Justice League members."

Cyborg shocked at the revelation just nodded, not at all expecting it.

Marinette looked Impulse in the eye and said, "Why the hell would you not warn me that you are bringing people into my house? At least tell Billy here that you are bringing him somewhere. What would have happened if I didn't tell my family or him to stop and revealed myself to him?"

Impulse just grinned and said, "I knew what would happen in case you forgot, I'm from the future, I already knew what will happen. And I didn't feel like warning you."

Mari was about to punch him in the face getting angrier by the minute when suddenly Future Bunnix jumped out of the portal and said, "Mini-Bug, you need to understand that he is simply doing what future you told him. Understand that what he is doing is not just for you but for the safety of this planet."

Mari took a deep breath to calm herself down then asked, "What do you need from me?"

But before Impulse could say anything Cyborg interrupted, "Wait! First of all Who are you?" He asked pointing towards Bunnix and then asked pointing towards Mari's family and friends, "Why are we discussing with them?and third What are we discussing? And Why did you bring me here?"

Adrien replied before anyone else could, "That is Bunnix from the future, she only comes when needed, that is in drastic needs only. We are Ladybug's Paris Team who helped her defeat Hawkmoth and her family. Ladybug has to fall in a coma so that we can win the war against Darkseid. This meeting I'm supposing for that only. As to why you all are here, Impulse was about to tell us. He was never stuck here. He has came from the future because Marinette sent him to make sure everything goes the way it is supposed to." Cyborg and Billy nodded.

"Just One more question, Who are they?" Cyborg asked pointing towards Billy and his siblings.

Billy smiled and responded, "Oh! I'm Captain Marvel!"

"How? You're a kid? prove it."

"Magic! What do you want me to show you huh Vic Stone? You want me to transform? SHAZAM!"

After transformation, Cyborg just nodded, mind still in awe.

Captain Marvel continued, "These are my siblings Mary, Freddy, Darla, Pedro and Eugene."

"Still doesn't explain why are they here?" Kagami said.

Luka then explained, "They too have the power of Shazam, don't they? I can see two souls in them like Billy. See carefully."

Kagami nodded at him, while Billy looked at him shocked, "How did you-??"

"Ohh, We all except Jagged and Penny can see souls due to Miraculous powers."

Billy just nodded. Marinette then asked Impulse and Future Bunnix, "Now will you explain why are you here? What is the matter now?"

"Wait we just have to wait for one more person. She would be coming any minute now."

Just then a person knocked on the window.

___________

Sorry for being late!
Next Chapter will come on Sunday!
Sorry for the short Chapter!!
I had actually forgotten about Christmas part! I'll add it in next week's part
💙💙