Visit of the Queens

It was during the Justice League meeting,when Wonder woman asked Batman and Atlanna about why Robin ,Nightwing and Aquaman aren't there in the meeting. Atlanna replied that Aquaman was busy with managing the welfare of Atlantis. So he sent her instead. Wonder Woman nodded in understanding. Batman then said, "Enchantress has caused Robin to become a baby. Nightwing is taking care of him." All leaguers were surprised to hear this so The flash asked, "Have you asked Dr. Fate or Zatanna for help?"
Before Batman could answer, Dr. Fate answered, "He asked us but it was a spell which we had no anti-spell, meaning Robin couldn't be helped by us. We have asked the Guardian of the Miraculous for help. She is currently helping Robin to turn back every day."

Atlanna interrupted, "She? There are no female guardians Dr. Fate. There must be a misunderstanding." Wonder woman also agreed.

So Dr. Fate said, "There is just one. The Guardian temple was destroyed by a sentimonster. Only one guardian Wang Fu had escaped but he lost 2 miraculous while escaping. He figured out that they were in Paris. When he reached there, the miraculous had been in wrong hands. So he tried to find new holders for the ladybug miraculous and the black cat miraculous. The only holders who were deemed worthy were 12 yrs old. He gave them the miraculous. He guided them too. During one such fight, Wang fu got captured by the villains so he transferred the guardianship to Ladybug holder when she was 14yrs old. She has defeated the villains with her team after 3yrs. She is currently in Gotham go help Batman and to prevent more crimes."

Wonder Woman asked, "If there was a villain in Paris, wouldn't we have been notified?"

Dr. Fate said, "that would be my fault. Wang Fu along with Ladybug had asked me to prevent any heroes from coming to Paris. It was a villian who used negative emotions to control others and intensifies their negative emotions and convert them into a villian who is controlled by the main villian- Hawkmoth. So can you imagine the destruction if any one of us were controlled by them? So she asked me to prevent every hero from entering Paris."

Wonder Woman nodded in understanding. Both Wonder Woman and Aquaman's mother Atlanna were surprised to hear that a new ladybug was chosen and now she is the Guardian of the miraculous. They were even more surprised to hear her age. Wonder woman's mother Hippolyta was a miraculous user of ladybug herself so when Diana(Wonder Woman) informed her about it, Hippolyta along with Atlanna went to see the young Guardian after asking Batman.

Batman was explaining that Ladybug might come in her civilian form from the front door or may open a portal, when Marinette came to the bat cave in her civilian form from the front door.

Atlanna who saw her first bowed and said, "IT'S GREAT TO MEET YOU, THE GREAT GUARDIAN OF THE MIRACULOUS."

Marinette also bows and says, "The pleasure is mine, Queen Atlanna and Queen Hippolyta."

Queen Hippolyta also bows then says, "We were surprised to hear about the first Lady Guardian of the miraculous, who is also the true holder of the Ladybug Miraculous. We wished to meet you as soon as possible. Apologies for not informing you sooner."

Marinette smiles and says, "It's fine but what do you mean by The First Lady Guardian?"

Atlanna smiles and informs, "She doesn't Know Hippolyta, You are the First Lady Guardian of the miraculous. No woman has ever been the guardian of the miraculous since it's founding."

"What?!!, Tikki is this true?", marinette asked.

" Yes Marinette."Tikki answered while coming out of her purse.

"Hello Tikki" Hippolyta said and at the same time Atlanna bowed and said,"Hello Tikki, Goddess of creation."

"Hello Atlanna and Hippolyta. How are you?" Tikki replied.

"We are good." Atlanna replied.

"How have you been Tikki?" Hippolyta asked.

"I have been great. What about you? How is everyone at the Island?"

"They are great and Thankful to you. Excuse me guardian?" Hippolyta said.

"Yes Queen Hippolyta?" Marinette asked.

"If you don't mind, could I have some private chat with Tikki. We haven't met each other since long." Hippolyta asked for permission.

Marinette smiled and said, "You may. I don't mind at all. Just ask Tikki if she's okay with it."

Before Hippolyta could say thank you to Marinette and ask Tikki, Tikki rushed in and said, "I'm fine with it."

Hippolyta, Atlanna and Marinette all laughed. Soon Hippolyta and Tikki went to have their private chat.

Atlanna and Marinette talked during that time about the history of Guardians, magic of the Guardian's and powers of the miraculous. When they came on the topic of Atlantis destruction caused by Plagg, Plagg chose that time to enter and say, "Hey it was a mistake." Marinette then glared at him and said, "Was The leaning tower  of Pisa and destruction of Dinosaurs an accident as well?"

Plagg blushed and said, "Everyone makes mistakes."

Marinette laughs and says, "Go in the purse plagg."

Plagg obliged while Atlanna asks, "You just let him roam freely?"

Marinette says, "Yes. Every kwami roams freely. Plagg though always stays with me. Tikki as well. Do you have a problem?"

"I..... No... I was just surprised to see him roam freely." Atlanna stutters while replying under the glare of Marinette.

"I know what I'm doing. Don't underestimate me based on my age."

"Of course guardian. I wasn't. I was just shocked." Atlanna looks at her feet and replied.

Marinette smiles and says, "It's fine. You are older than me. You have the right. Just don't think I am weak due to my age."
Atlanna looks up and says, "Yes Guardian. I'm sorry."

Atlanna and Marinette continue their talk until Batman interrupts them and says, "Marinette, I agree you have to talk with them but could you please help Damian first?"

Marinette realizes why she had come here in the first place and turns red and says, "Of course. I'm sorry I forgot."

Marinette performs the spell and Damian now looks of the age 9 yrs. He looks cute and looks at Batman and says, "I still don't remember you but I know you are my Father."

Batfam smiles at Damian finally knowing Batman is his father. Tikki comes back to Marinette after her talk with Hippolyta. Marinette soon bids them Goodbye and went home through her portal. At the other end of Portal when she walks in she gets scared when someone screamed, "BOO!!"

___________

Thank you so much for the 10K views and 450 likes!!! Love you all ❤❤

Next update will be on Monday!

Thanks MaribatObsessed for pointing out my mistake! I corrected it❤❤