Meeting with an old friend

Bunnix's real name is Alix Kubdel. Ladybug/ Marinette knew this but apparently had forgotten about it since Bunnix never came to fight only came in dire situations. Future Bunnix had forbidden to present Alix to have any contact with Marinette and had told to act like she hates her in front of her classmates. Future Bunnix had told Alix to keep recording Lila's lies as much as she can whether it be in video or audio. Alix had always known that Lila was a liar but Bunnix had forbidden to let her tell anyone since 'the time wasn't right.' Alix didn't question her knowing she knows what she is doing, but she couldn't help but feel guilty as nearly everyone in class left Marinette and treated her as a Bully. She wanted to go and scold Marinette's parents when she learnt that they had disowned Marinette. She wanted to hug Jagged for adopting Marinette and believing in her. She but kept her silence and followed Bunnix's rules. She recorded each of Lila's lies even those which Alya hadn't put on Ladyblog. She had a pen video recorder, her button had a recorder and on her bracelet was an audio recorder - all of these were given by Future Bunnix. They had unbelievable amount of storage, probably one of future technologies. When lila had convinced All her classmates to go to USA, she still went on with her and record her lies. Some were about how Jagged is making her his singing partner, how Clara Nightingale asks her for dance moves, How she knows Superman's civilian identity, how much Bruce Wayne wanted to adopt her but her mother had refused and what not. Alix was in reality frustrated from her lies. But she kept her cool. When she arrived at Gotham, Future Bunnix came to her in her room and said to go now at Marinette's home while in Gotham and come clean. She also told her she would be there to support her after she tells the truth and also told she would bring Impulse. Alix didn't know who it was and before she could ask Bunnix went back in her portal. So now Alix was is front of Stone's Bungalow at Gotham.

Alix, feeling awkward and not knowing what to do, slowly pressed the door bell of Marinette's home. Marinette opened the door and was shocked to see Alix there. Marinette soon gained some confidence and asked, "What are you doing here Alix?"

Alix stuttered, "I-I know that th-this will be strange for you but can we speak? Please. I know you probably don't even want to talk to me but please. I am sure you hate me but please can we talk? Not just with you but everyone? Chloe, Adrien, Luka, Kagami, Jagged Stone and Penny Stone? I know you are wondering how I know that all of them are inside. I just know. I will tell you everything if you let me inside. Please. This is important." Alix was begging and was able to not stutter any more.

Marinette seemed to think for a minute but then replied, "10 minutes, no more." Marinette went inside expecting Alix to follow and to gather everyone.

Alix was happy that Marinette was giving her another chance. She followed Marinette inside to the dining room where apparently everyone was having dinner. As soon everyone saw her, chaos started. Everyone started screaming at either Marinette or Alix.

"What the hell is she doing here?"
"Why is she here Mari?"
"How dare you show your face after bullying us?"
"Why are you here?"
"Who's this Marinette?"
"Is she your classmate?"
The last two questions was asked by Jagged and Penny.

Marinette screamed, "Silence everyone." When everyone was silent, she continued, "She is Alix Kubdel, my ex-classmate from Paris. She wanted to speak. I don't know about what."

Turning to Alix, she said, "What I would like to know is how you knew I was in Gotham, moreover how you knew everyone was here and why you wanted to talk. Your clock is ticking Alix."

Alix just smiled at Marinette and started talking, "I would love to introduce myself but I don't have much time. So, in short, I'm Alix Kubdel, ex-classmate of Marinette. I know you all were the miraculous team. Marinette is the current guardian of miraculous. Also I am the future Bunnix holder. I always knew that Lila was lying but due to Bunnix's words I had to act like I hated you all. She made me record all of Lila's lies, everything. I have audio and Video recordings. I know you can't forget what I did nor you can forgive me. But all I wanted to say is I'm sorry. I know you felt lonely Marinette. But Bunnix made me promise. I'm sorry."