○●Chapter 3●○

I wake up feeling tired again. I pretty much stayed up all night scrolling through social media. Luckily, Madeleine doesn't snore, so at least that means I get guaranteed quiet at night.

I look at the clock from across my bed.

3:00 A.M

I only got 2 hours of sleep. Oh well, I had worse.

Classes start at 6, so I should get ready before Madeleine wakes up. I quietly get up and get my clothes from my drawer and get into the bathroom to change.

 I quietly get up and get my clothes from my drawer and get into the bathroom to change

I brush my teeth and put on my glasses. I look back up at the clock. Not much time past, only five minutes. I decide to go on my phone to kill the time.

I scroll through Instagram for a about an hour, until I got bored I make a heavy, bored sigh.

I look over at Madeleine. He's still asleep. Man, I wish I can maintain a healthy sleep schedule like him. He looks so peaceful. His are softly closed and his mouth was relaxed and opened a little bit, so he can breath. He had one arm laying on his pillow above his head and the other was resting on his stomach.

I didn't even realize how close I got to him. I had almost touching his face!

I better step back before he wakes up. That would be akward to explain-

     "Espresso?" Madeleine says in a tired voice.

Shit!
I'm kneeling next to his bed, centimeters from touching his face! How am I supposed to explain what I was doing?!

     "Were you-" He starts to say.

      "OH! So you are alive!" I interrupt him while stepping back.

He stares at me with a confused face on.

     "Y-you were sleeping for so long, l-I almost thought you were dead!" I say, thinking up a quick excuse, "I could barely hear you breath, I had to literally go so close up to you!"

Yeah, that sounds believable...
What am I saying?! No, it doesn't!! Hopefully, Madeleine is an idiot.

     "Oh." He says after a long pause, "Well, thank you for your concern, but I assure you, I am alright!"

He does an akward chuckle.

He definitely didn't believe that.
_______________________________________

Finally, it was 6:00 A.M. FINALLY. I can get out of this stupid dorm and avoid Madeleine.

Alright, first class, Biology. I walk in and to my relief I saw...

     "Latte!" I come up to her, "God, I'm so happy to see you."

     "Oh, really? You ignoring my messages all the time says otherwise." She giggles.