Chapter 14

Aarav's POV:

Quickly I rushed down to the kitchen and started searching for the honey bottle...

Being an ardent Sallu Bhai's fan I chose to follow him and decided to enact the famous scene where my epitome of beauty Aish feeds honey to my idol Sallu Bhai...

The only difference here was instead of the beautiful Aish the hero was going to feed honey to his bum length hair witch

Hey wait...

In the movie, Aish too had bum length hair and my witch too has the same...

Wow...what a coincidence na

Aarav you have really gotta genius brain man...

😇: Oh yes you do...now with the same genius brain search for the honey bottle fast...

Where is your partner???

😇: The lazy bum slept a way long

Ohh okk...

Searching every corner of the kitchen I finally found the honey bottle in one of the cabinets and thank God no one saw me...

Pouring some honey in the small bowl I rushed to the dragon's den where my witch was spitting fire and I was damn sure that my witch would do tantrums more than Sallu Bhai did in the movie...

Opening the door I saw her pacing to and fro with her hands blowing air to the tongue that was put out...she was huffing badly that she didn't even recognise my presence and grabbing the opportunity quickly I barged inside and locked the door...

Getting the sound of the door she looked in my direction and her eyes charged with anger while I imagined the devil horns on her head...

She began taking long and quick paces towards me but before she could reach me I ran towards the table and placed the bowl on it

And the moment I twirled around my hand was caught under her strong Dracula teeth "Ahhhh...you witch...leave my hand"

Next, my hair was fisted and I was awarded a  punch in my tummy and a simultaneous strong hit on my leg and before I could react further my other hand was once again caught under her teeth and I kept groaning...

I felt a small slap on my cheek and realisation hit me and I roared "Stop"

She flinched with my tone and stopped her actions while I innocently said "Don't use your right hand...it may hurt your wound"

The rage in her eyes was replaced with some kind of softness while her lips were slowly curling up making an effort to bring a delicate smile on her face but she didn't let it happen and
dropping the right one she lifted her left hand and went on slapping me everywhere on my body...

I took it as a punishment and stood numb until she was out of breath...

At a point, she stopped and I heard her heavy breaths....

Raising my head I looked at her red angered face...resting hands on her waist she was breathing heavily while her chest was going up and down and a thick chin-length hair lock escaped from her braid was bouncing on her lip...

As I knew her next action I kept staring at her to witness my favourite scene...

Parting her lips she blew air out of her mouth and the hair lock slowly flew over the air and settled on her scalp and unknowingly I felt the corner of my lips slowly arched up

For a second I forgot who she was...I felt like she was my little Deep tired of smashing my bum and took a short break to resume our Tom and Jerry fight...