Chapter 55

Aarav's POV:

I gulped extremely hard at the bold stunt of my not so innocent witch and squeezed out a word "Gg..Give it" for which playing with the end of her bum length braid she innocently pouted "Give what AD??"

That baby face of hers was damn cute man and I was already losing myself and for the second time I forced out a word "kk...keys" and for the second time she innocently asked "Kiss??" and putting that lower lip out she licked her upper lip making me shudder frantically...

😈: Danger alert Dude...

Yes, my virginity is at risk...

Girls, please pray for me...

This witch of mine is super wild...

She can eat me raw...

Like literally raw...

😇: But look at those caramel lips Aarav...

They were so so enticing to be honest...

Her shining saliva all over those full lollypop like lips were inviting me to taste them at least for once...

Those juicy brown lips yesterday literally drowned me into a pool of caramel and now a part of me was on the strong verge to drown again...

But no...

I am not supposed to do that...

Focus Aarav...

Take the keys and leave...

I ranted to myself while that honey dropping voice poured gently into my ears "Take the KISS and leave"

God why the hell are the words sounding hopelessly similar...

For my virginity sake...

It's KEYS not KISS...

There's a huge difference...

EY Vs IS...

I ran a frustrated hand through my hair while she was all cool playing with the beard and a special mention...that lustrous lower lip was still out with a super hot pout

Focus Aarav...

Extending my hand I raised my pitch but God knows why that pitch came out as a whisper as I said "Give the keys Deep"

She looked at me for a fraction of a second and tossing that braid back to her bum dramatically she locked her hands back and leaning her bossom towards me she shamelessly hopelessly and boldly announced "Take it"

And this time my throat was as dry as anything such that it could defeat the Sahara Desert too...

Her eyes darted on me as I kept gulping multiple times to satisfy my dry throat but as my witch was on a high mode she made a slight eye movement asking me to lower my gaze and my eyeballs landed on her bossom...

Is she serious???

My jaws dropped at her feet while my eyeballs kept bouncing like a dancing ball...

From her eyes to bossom...
From bossom to eyes...

Again she made an eye movement that meant 'come on take it AD'

And I was going crazy...

I just twirled roughly and walking a few steps away from her and closing my eyes I began intaking long deep breaths and all of sudden a soft piece of music began echoing in the room...

And when I twirled back and looked at her she outstretched her arms and began singing...

Aaja piya tohe pyaar du 🎶
Gori baiyaan tope vaardu 🎶