C19 Desculpe Querido

"Ok my darling, where do you want to go now?" I asked Davi once I started driving.

After talking a little more the 4 of us decided to part but I made sure that all three of them would be coming over tomorrow to help me plan.

"See papai!" He said excitedly.

"Davi..." I whined. I don't want to see Neymar.

"Mummy..." He whined back. "I promise I'll clean up my toys everyday."

"Davi do we really have too?" I asked.

"Mummy, for my birthday!" He said.

"That's not for another 5 days." I said.

"It's birthday week!" He said.

"Is it really?" I asked.

"Please mummy." He whined making puppy eyes.

"Davi, don't do that, you know I can't say no when you do that." I said but he continued. "Alright fine."

He started clapping and laughing.

"How did you get so good at that anyways?" I teased.

"Papai taught me. He said that's what he did one you." He said shrugging.

I widened my eyes. So this is what Neymar teaches Davi when they're together. He's giving my child false hopes.

Neymar and I will never be together.

After driving to Camp Nou I parked my car and grabbed my purse. I put on my sunglasses and stepped out.

Today I was wearing something very laid back and casual. Typical mother outfit. Just kidding I'm not even that old. But yes, I did wear something thing comfortable.

I wore a soft gray T-shirt with a sheer light pink maxi skirt. I had my fedora and my ray bans on. For my shoes i wore brown ankle boots from Steve Madden. With it I had my white Rebecca Minkoff handbag. My hair was in loose curls from yesterday's shoot and my make up was literally nothing but concealer and mascara.

I opened the door for Davi and he stepped out reluctantly.

"It's okay, honey." I said holding his hand. "The monsters don't know where we are." I smiled at him.

He smiled back as I put on his baseball cap for him.

His loose curled blonde hair looked adorable.

I walked hand in hand with my son into Camp Nou.

As we entered we heard the sound of whistles being blown and balls being kicked around. We also heard faint chatter.

We walked a bit more and Davi got more and more excited.

We walked onto the pitch and Davi asked me, "Where's papai?"

I looked around and saw all the players playing a match against each other. Well at least getting ready for one.

I spotted Leo and looked to his left and spotted Neymar.

He was sweating and he was wearing the usual purple training shirt with shorts. He looked so hot like this. He was in the zone. I remember when- what the hell am I saying. I'm talking about the guy that lied to me.

Well he didn't lie to you. You believed what you saw. What was the poor guy going to do? You wouldn't even listen to him.