Author's Note

Hello Beautiful People! 

I'm so glad you stumble upon my story! I hope you'll enjoy it and please do let me know what you think about it!

This story is very dear to me because it is the first novel I've ever written from start till the very end. 

It was my project for NaNoWriMo 2020 and I succeeded in reaching an amazing word count of 50k words in 30 days! It was an awesome experience, and I'm also participating this year with a brand new project. 

But because NaNo is very demanding time-wise, I thought to keep you people busy I'll post my story from the last year! ^^ 

I have time to do some edits on it, but be aware that it's still the first draft, so there might be some errors, especially grammar and punctuation wise. If you take time to read it and spot something weird or awkward don't hesitate to comment pointing it out! I love those kinds of comments because they help me get better at my writing, and also make editing easier for me. 

The chapters were not written with Wattpad in mind, so they are around 4-5k words, so I'll be splitting them in two, so you will have Chapter 1.1 and 1.2 and so on, so it is easier to read. 

I will be posting twice a week with the whole original chapters (that means I'll post two split WP chapters ). 

I love interacting with the readers, so don't be shy and comment away! Also, I'd love to know more about you! How did you find this story, or what made you open it? 

What's your favourite fantasy book/story? 

And one last thing. 

I'm posting this story exclusively on W a t t p a d so if you see it somewhere else, that means my work was plagiarised - so please do not support those sketchy websites do not read it there.