𝟘𝟘𝟠

"Ew, what the fuck?" Dalia muttered the next Monday morning as she looked at the picture (Y/N) showed her, dark features wrinkling in distaste

    "So... it really is some stalker freak..." Sam mused as she leaned back in her chair, a pencil twirling around her fingers.

    "I can't believe you and your weird theories were true, Sam," Dalia groaned while propping her head up with a fist, braids brushing against the top of the table. "Have you gone to the police yet, (Y/N)? If you haven't, what are you doing, girl?"

    "Jeffrey and I went this weekend," (Y/N) responded before placing her phone facedown on the table, the lack of sleep and stress because of the situation visible from the dark bags beneath her eyes and the constant stretch of her mouth in a yawn. "But they told us that there wasn't enough evidence or some shit."

    "Really?"

    "Mm... I swear Jeffrey was about to beat the officer up or something when we were talking to him."

    "Lol," Sam laughed as she munched on some popcorn. "Awful situation, but that would have been awesome to watch!"

    "Is there something wrong with you?" Dalia gave the other girl a threatening smile as she tapped her finger against the table. "Our friend is going through something serious, and you're saying how cool it would be if her boyfriend beat someone up? Is that what I'm hearing?"

    Sam just shrugged, continuing to munch on her popcorn without a care in the world.

    "Hm... seems she really has gone mental," Dalia shook her head, ducking out of reach before Sam could smack her on the back of the head.

    "It's fine," (Y/N) gave a strained smile, finding watching her friends interacting—being normal—a nice change of pace. "If anything... it's nice to be with you guys like this. It makes me forget about the other... things happening right now."

    "Well, you do know that we're always here for you, right?" Dalia tilted her head forward, arms now folded on the table.

    "Of course."

    "Great, and when we find this creepy ass stalker of yours, we'll beat their ass for you, 'kay?" Sam added in with smirk playing on her lips, the usual look when she was about to do something bad.

    "What are you thinking about now? We both know that look," Dalia raised a brow.

     "We need to come up with a plan," she stated, the two other girls looking between each other in confusion.

    "Plan?" (Y/N) tilted her head.

    "Yeah, like, a way to trick your stalker into revealing something about their location or anything at all where we can find information on them," Sam further explained as she placed her hand forward on the table for emphasis. "If we can do that, then catching this fucker will be easy."

    Hm...

    How, though?