𝟘𝟚𝟝

"Where the fuck is she!?" Jeffrey screamed at Suk-Jin for what seemed like the millionth time, the young man clearly enraged at the fact that (Y/N), the person that he loved more than anything, was now missing and presumed to be held captive b...

    "Where the fuck is she!?" Jeffrey screamed at Suk-Jin for what seemed like the millionth time, the young man clearly enraged at the fact that (Y/N), the person that he loved more than anything, was now missing and presumed to be held captive by the very stalker that he swore he would protect her from. "You say you've don't everything to find her, but how have you not found any leads yet!?"

Suk-Jin merely smiled politely.

But he was tired of this.

Like he had told (Y/N), he had been able to wipe all phone records and any type of security footage that had him or his car leaving his home to pick her up at the motel. Of course, this was after he had put on gloves to transport her luggage back to that very same motel to then abandon it by the side of the road.

    Nothing could link him to her disappearance.

    There was not a shred of evidence before, and none after her disappearance.

    He should have been pleased.

    But he wasn't.

    And it was all because of the single biggest nuisance and hurdle standing before him, Jeffrey's dark eyes boring into his own.

    Suk-Jin exhaled silently.

    Should I have him disposed soon?

    It would be more beneficial to me if I did so now rather than later since, who knows?

    He might try and do something.

    "Mr. Pèrez, please know that I am being entirely truthful when telling you that we have scoured the last place where Miss (L/N) was reported seen, along with security tapes and phone records to try and find her," Suk-Jin stated plainly and without emotion, no longer bothering with politeness since it would only just rile the boy up even more. "Your impatience and barging in here everyday isn't helping. We're organizing a search team to see if we can find anything in the nearby woods and neighborhoods, so why don't you take part in that?"

"I've already signed up," Jeffrey's scowl deepened, his brown skin flushing red with anger. "What I can't seem to understand is how you say you're doing everything to find her, yet right now it looks like you're doing jack shit. Explain that to me, huh?"

"If you would like to know, I've received documents on the trace evidence found in Miss (L/N)'s motel room and on her suitcase and was just about to review them," Suk-Jin refuted his claims with a twitch of his eyebrow, his patience starting to wear thin with every word that slipped out of Jeffrey's mouth. "So, if you could kindly let me get back to work, I can maybe be one step closer in trying to find her and the one responsible for her disappearance."

Jeffrey's muscles tightened.

It looked as if he were about to attack, but eventually he did stalk away.

Suk-Jin felt his rationality close to snapping.

He was never good enough for you, (Y/N)... I can't believe you've never realized that despite being with him so long.

Revolting.

Flicking his eyes back down to the screen which actually did contain the email attaching the link to the file where documents of the trace evidence were compiled, he clicked his mouse. And just like he thought, nothing from himself could be found, as all fingerprints and hair fibers and the like belonged to (Y/N).

There was no sign of struggle.

No sign of forced entry.

No blood.

Nothing.

It was s if she had just vanished.

And Suk-Jin wished to keep it that way.