𝟘𝟚𝟠

"That was certainly a fun walk, wasn't it?" Suk-Jin hummed happily as a slammed the door shut behind him with his foot, his arms full due to carrying (Y/N)—dried tears were streaming down her cheeks, her hair was a mess, and what was worse was...

    "That was certainly a fun walk, wasn't it?" Suk-Jin hummed happily as a slammed the door shut behind him with his foot, his arms full due to carrying (Y/N)—dried tears were streaming down her cheeks, her hair was a mess, and what was worse was the twisted form of her bloody foot that was already bruising black and blue. "Though, I have to say that I'm disappointed, my dear."

Suk-Jin carried her back to the room, hooking the chain around her neck to the metal plating on the wall where her ankle used to be hooked to.

(Y/N) had tried to run.

She bit his hand that had been holding her chain, and she snatched it from him.

Then she ran.

She didn't get far.

Not having any shoes was the right choice for Suk-Jin to make, for a sharp rock had sliced through the skin under her foot. When it did, she fell harshly to the floor with a dull thud and a shrill shriek, especially when a hidden root hooked her foot and twisted it so badly she couldn't surprises the tears that burst from her eyes. Because of that, Suk-Jin had been able to catch her quickly, easily lifting her up into his arms to walk back to the cabin for medical treatment.

    "This was why I told you not to disobey me, (Y/N)," Suk-Jim murmured as he wiped her foot with an alcohol swab, keeping her leg in place even when she hissed in pain and tried to move it away. "You get injured like this."

    She slapped him.

    It was obvious why she did.

    Suk-Jin stared up at the girl, his dark eyes blank and emotionless, a truly terrifying sight to her despite her cold front.

    But, he didn't do anything.

    He merely kept attending to her foot.

    Then, he twisted it back in place, and that was when she screamed again.

    "While I do enjoy hearing your voice again, I would much rather you be screaming from pleasure rather than pain," Suk-Jin hummed as he bandaged her foot before picking her up again, his suggestive words making her shift uncomfortably in his hold. "Oh, don't worry. I won't do anything. I have self control. Though..." His eyes narrowed as his grip on her tightened, muttered lowly, "...it is wearing increasingly thin, my dear."

    (Y/N)'s eyes widened in alarm, quickly trying to wriggle out of his iron-clamp hold.

    "Doing that will only rile me up more, (Y/N)," he gave a husky laugh as he dropped her back on her bed, locking the chain of her collar to the metal plating on the wall.

She scrabbled away from him.

Or, as far away as the chain would allow her.

    She tried to look for him in the darkness of the room, but with such minimal lighting, it was as if she were blind, and the thought did not comfort her. Then, the air rushed out of her lungs when she was suddenly pushed down, her body caged in by two muscular arms that wouldn't let her escape no matter how much she struggled.

    But it when (Y/N) felt a tongue sliding against her collarbone did she shudder.

    "Do you like that?" Suk-Jin murmured softly against her skin, grabbing both of her wrists and pinning them above her head while his other hand traced small circles on her thigh—the feeling sensing electrify racing up her spine. "You certainly have no idea how long I've dreamt of this... of fantasizing about touching you whilst pleasuring myself to the thought."

    She whimpered.

    At that, Suk-Jin could feel his rationality snap, biting down harshly onto her shoulder and loving the way she cried out at the contact.

    Kissing and sucking her skin, traveling from her neck to her jaw, it wasn't long before he smashed his lips against hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth while his fingers slowly drew up the inside of her leg. She was still wearing clothes—albeit a T-shirt and leggings—but it wasn't of much comfort. And then, when his fingers brushed against her clit, she couldn't hold it back anymore.

    "SUK-JIN, STOP!" (Y/N) shouted, and with just her voice alone, the man was able to realize what he was doing.

    He released her.

    She shot backwards.

    "...apologies, (Y/N)," Suk-Jin's voice could be heard even though it was so soft. "I just can't help it when you're so... tempting."

    She didn't say anything to that.

    Crawling forward, he pulled her down once more, her struggles pointless by that point, but he didn't do anything more except hold her. Her back was against his chest, and because of that, she couldn't help but stiffen when feeling the painfully obvious, clothed erection pressing upon her.

    "I love you, (Y/N)..." Suk-Jin whispered into her ear, stroking her hair. "I love you..."